Angel

"I said stop you theif"

Irene bae was yelling at the guy who suddenly decided to rob her.
Irene tried to catch him but due to her pencil heels she couldnot.

"Oh come on there was phone in there."

Irene annoyingly spoke.She was panting but suddenly a short hair girl with bang caught her attention.

"Do I know you?"

Irene husked at the women.Lisa was just shocked seeing Irene here. More like jennie's bestie.

Lisa just was little in fear replied

"No not really

I work here.

I really gotta go."

Due to her mask Irene can't decide if it was lisa or not but given to her voice Irene knew it was her.

Lisa was ready to run but someone caught her hands and pulled out her mask down.

Busted???

Lisa thought and widened her eyes.

Irene huffed and glared and shout

"Lisa"

Lisa firmly smile and started to beg

"Please unnie please
Don't tell Jennie unnie about this please.

Don't ever mention her that I was here today alone.please please."

Irene knew something was going on between jenlisa but she got hella confused after knowing jendragon dating.

I mean one way Jennie will act like possesive girlfriend to lisa and another second dispatch caught her dating another man.

Irene was think that then she met lisa's puppy eyes and realized lisa was still trying to justify herself infront of Jennie who is merely a comember.

Tsk!!!!
Coward

Irene mumbled and sternly replied

Irene:why not she is my bestfriend. I will never lie to her.

Which was total lie because after jenkai drama Irene hated Jennie for using lisa as their cover like wtf bitch???

Lisa just went to her knees and started to sobbed herself. Irene then regret saying stupid things to lisa.

Irene just let lisa cry like that because she knows how it is hard to react and interact after not being understand by your own ones.

After two hours

Irene started to comfort lisa by sothing her back. Lisa felt alot lighter but still tears were not stop coming.

"You know I was hell of a foolish back at my life.
I love someone whole heartly but he just used me as his fame nothing more. I've given everything to him but he decided to somebody else.

I take care of red velvet like my family but stupid one reason of me with makeup artist and haters blew into me like can I speak??

I know you're very kind lisa but for you to be okay you've to be little selfish.

If you can't think of youself then how someone will think of you too right??

I won't ask your reasons of tears but don't waste for someone who is not worth of it.

And book a cab for me because I am literally being mugged and abandoned in stupid park.

And I promise I won't tell Jennie."

Lisa heard it and think about it. And book the cab as Irene asked her to.

Irene left the park.

Lisa was standing right there and analysed the words Irene told to lisa.

Lisa smiled and mumbled

"Be selfish for your self too."

Lisa called manager and went inside the car.Manager asked lisa

"Whom do you meet here?
It's lonely park lisa.
Don't tell me it's ghost??"

He tried to tease her but with brightest smile lisa replied

"Nope I met An angel."

And maintain the poker face while her manager was shocked there with hanging situation.