talk

The event of most popular fashion icon and model was helding in busan grand resort today.

Jennie was wearing a sexy red v cut sleeveless gown.Her bouncy brunette hair was hyping the event.The red lipstick Jennie was wearing is which every man was ready to messed up with their mouth were hunting their chances.

Jennie was hot she knows it.If it's not for lisa maybe she would've hook up with those shameless handsome Greek god models but Jennie came here for something else or someone else.

It's been more than two hours at the event but that Thai beauty did not even dares to shows up which was frustrating Jennie.

The ramp was now starting.Jennie was seated infront of stage with bored eyes.she cannot believe that for attention of lisa she have to punished like this.

While jiyong was creepily sending Jennie about how much he missed her.

Jennie felt irritated rather than love from jiyong's words.

Lisa !?

Was the only name Jennie was rambling in her head.

Suddenly jennie's eyes widen with suprise and anger.

The model was not that bad was underestimated the model was walking like god. Her sexiness and skin was at the peak.Men could get hard after the model walking with desire and confidence dare that women's panty were wet after the model appearance.

The cheers for the model changes into fanxhants

"Lisa!!! Lisa!!! Lisa !!!!"

Jennie should be happy that finally lisa showed up but she felt her blood was boiling.

Lisa was serving those perverts after wearing swimming bikini type short dress.showing her sexy long legs not only that showing those eleven packs with sluty expression.

Jennie couldnot watch lisa's sight like helpless kitty so jennie walked out of the show and started to drink hard liquor.

One,two,three after countless drinks,Jennie can't control those horny asses face will be erase which were lusting over lisa.

Other side lisa changes her dress and decided to join the after party.

She knows Jennie is here too but lisa is trying to control herself not to push Jennie to the edge after jisoo unnie incident.

One of the most popular french model of celine Leo was simultaneously talking with lisa which scene makes jennie insecure.

Jennie knows lisa is free women and date whoever she wants to but it never matters to Jennie anyway. all Jennie wanted to do was strangle that filthy Leo's neck and dragged lisa to herself.

Jennie drink scotch and headed to lisa's direction.Jennie backhugged lisa and mumbled

"If you don't wanna create a scene then let's talk inside hotel room."

Lisa's heart drops after hearing jennie's shivering voice.Lisa was standing there in shock but she knew whenever Jennie is that confident either she was drunk or wanted to do exact thing.

Jennie went to hotel room first and lisa helplessly follow her.

Inside the room Jennie just hugged lisa tight as possible.
Lisa was caught off guard but it feels danger than butterflies.

Jennie: What does Other fucking human beings with personalities like douche come to you huh lili?

Lisa felt rushed on her heart hearing drunk Jennie.

Lisa: No. The fact that you're not yourself and you're drunk Jennie let go.

Jennie: No!!!!
You're not going away to that douche anymore lisa.

With more possesiveness Jennie tighter the hug.Lisa hissed in pain.

Jennie: lili, you're angry. Lili, what you angry about? Lili. Lili? Yah lalisa! Lisa.

Lisa felt irritated and trapped around Jennie while Jennie was frequently shouting her name.

Jennie: I can't go to bed knowing you're angry with me lili.
What did I do lisa???

Lisa just rolled her eyes and wanted to say,"you fucking break my heart and hurt jisoo unnie bitch." But calm herself.

Lisa: unnie, I promise you, nothing productive is going to be said tonight.You're drunk just sleep.

Jennie : How do you know?

Lisa: Because I know you.

'You're always like this unnie.'

Jennie : What does that mean?

Lisa: And I off to go now.

Jennie just scoffed and provoke lisa even more.

Jennie: Why is it that anytime anything good happens in my live, you have to find something, anything, the most minor fucking detail to harp on, to make ugly, to ensure that there's no reason to fucking celebrate my happy life huh??

Heat raised inside lisa's head now that the women who she did so much was asking that she was the reason of jennie's sadness.

Give it a break!!!!

Lisa: Really? You want to go there?

Jennie: Yes.

Lisa: You forgot to thank me, unnie. It's not a minor fucking detail. That's a big one.you never fucking thanked me after using me to hide your relationship.you forget to thank me because I fucking left everything I love just because you asked me to.

Tears were building in lisa's eyes but if this talk is now gonna take place then it's better to hold in.

Jennie: But I've thanked you a million times before. You know that I'm thankful. You know I'm appreciative. And you know I made a mistake, so why turn it into something more?

Lisa: Because it is more.

Jennie: What?

Lisa: It's our entire fucking relationship in a nutshell.

Jennie: You're psychotic.

Lisa: You're hyperbolic.

Jennie: I'm not. It's psychotic to think that forgetting to thank you is symbolic of anything other than me legitimately forgetting to fucking thank you.and there is no fucking relationship between us.

Jennie then realized the kiss she initiated to lisa that night.she don't know but she feels guilty seeing lisa hurt.

Jennie: I'm sorry. I forgot to thank you. I am genuinely sorry, which is why I apologized to you a thousand fucking times during the time. I mean, I felt so guilty, I couldn't concentrate on the others.But I've boyfriend and I am not a gay lisa you know it too.

Lisa was just quite but she backfired

Lisa: Huh. That's a shame. You've only kiss me more than once Jennie unnie.

Jennie just feel outcasted now but lisa continued

Lisa: It's not just about you forgetting to thank me, unnie. It's about how you see me. And how you view my contribution, not just to your relationship, but to your work. Specifically in a band you made  my life more complicated.And a woman who was calling herself straight should know that kissing sleepy girl is not accept as being straight.

Jennie: You know, lisa, you are genuinely unstable. I'm not kidding! I'm actually concerned for your mental well-being!

Lisa just rolled her eyes and thought

'What more can we expect?'

Lisa: Are you actually yelling and belittling me from across this room because you are too busy proving you're straight?

Then let me tell you I know that already but why you fucking take me here?

That's all i wanna know.

The hit in the room suddenly rose.