stunned

Yesterday lisa clearly release her stress pretty nicely.she was pretty sure after the night that she definitely likes pussy so sum up it yes she is into both.

Niki just left half an hours later.Lisa was trying to sleep away but the doorbell was ringing pretty much annoyingly.

"Damn it !!!
People just don't let me rest."

Lisa annoyingly narrate.She went to open the door.She opened the door and got stunned.

"I miss you so much."

Jennie without greeting hugged lisa.who was stunned of the situation.

"Missed you too!" Lisa said, trying to sound as upbeat as possible

"I am so much happy that yg is giving us vacation together." she laughed awkwardly trying to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

Was she going to avoid Jennie throughout the whole vacation? Of course not, that would have been weird, she thought. But she also knew that if she wanted to make it out the less damaged possible she couldn't play her game, or at least what she thought was a game to Jennie. Again, she couldn't really tell what went through the oldest's mind.

As soon as she went to take a step, Jennie gripped her wrist to make her turn around.
" aren't  you  gonna invite me in like always?".

Lisa was in a loss of words, was she serious right now? Why was she doing this to her ?

"Well... ehm ... since you came  .. well.. i thought... you know.
Just come in" Lisa said, hoping the red in her face wasn't as noticeable as she thought it was.

"Nonsense! We've been close lili obvously i was just joking..." Jennie said, making Lisa emotionless and sad at the same time.  They were friends with who kissed eachother; and, as much as Lisa knew that it wasn't anything romantic ( at least on Jennie's side), she couldn't help but hate the words that had come out of lisa's mind.

Yeah romantic !?
Bitch control she got boyfriend.

"Alright then, we should head inside. It's freezing here" Jennie said, before intertwining her arm with Lisa's and leading the way towards  house.

Lisa frooze to the action Jennie was showing towards her.Lisa pretty much sure that she did not invite Jennie today.

And yg already messaged us about the vacation so why Jennie have to come here.

Jennie was comfortably sitting in the couch while lisa was confused what is going on.

"There is new perfume smell lisa do you changed yours.
It smells roses.
As well I know you used strawberries right?"

Jennie interrogated.Lisa was caught off guard.She knows she didnot do anything bad but if Jennie knew about her and niki she'll explodes she knows.

She was hella nervous.

"Umm yeah now I like roses.what's the big deal?"

Lisa tried to play cool.She was loosing every sweat in her forehead.Before it went too far worst lisa wanted it to stop.

"Unnie if you're done then you should go.
I am very tired.
I really needed to rest."

Without shuttering lisa raps.Jennie looked like she was hurt but lisa was not having any because she needed Jennie out before she'll go to her bedroom.

Jennie stands from her seat and mumbled

"Sorry for disturbing you in the morning.
I'll go now."

Lisa just noded and went to closed the door.her robe just get loose while Jennie accidentally saw the lovebites in lisa's neck and near boobs.

Jennie was angry beyond mad.She wanted to confront lisa but lisa just locked the door shouting.

"Bye unnie.have a nice day."

Jennie punched the wall hardly and shouting

"How can I have the nice day after seeing your neck with hickies huh?
I'll kill that person who dared to touch what mine."

And stormed towards the car.