Chapter Twenty-Four 'What Would You Do If I Kissed You Right Now?'

"Stace, talk to me." Izzy whispers from beside me on the bed. I had yet again fought with Slash who had stormed out in anger. He apparently wanted me back but with me being so angered and disappointed in him, I couldn't help but get up him for being such a dick. How could I tell that Slash was telling me the truth? When it may be just him feeling sorry for himself?

Tears stung in my eyes as I thought about Slash, he had really hurt me. Broke my heart but still I loved him deep down.

"Izzy I want to rip my heart out." I mutter, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Don't do that love, you can't just give up because someone you loved broke your heart. What happens to the more worthier guys who actually love you and won't ever break your heart? There is always a guy out there, and I know there is a guy out there that loves you, who would rather hurt himself than you. Believe me, I know darlin'." Izzy reached over and wipes a tear with the side of his thumb.

Turning onto my side, I allowed the tears to continue on falling down my cheeks, but truthfully I was more interested in what Izzy was talking about.

"How do you know?" I whisper, staring into his blue intriguing eyes.

"Because I know." He chuckled slightly. "There is always someone out there for somebody, I can promise you that." He slowly but gently flowed his fingers through my messy hair.

"I don't believe you." The smile that had once began to peak across my lips, faded away.

"Well believe me darlin', cause I know." He gives me his genuine grin, which only makes me grin along with him.

"You must be psychic." I tease, pointing a finger towards him.

"Oh you know I am." He ruffled my hair before laying back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Is he usually like this? I mean Slash? Always cheating?" I question, staring at Izzy, his eyes continuing to stare up at the ceiling.

"To be honest I can't really say, it's not like it hasn't happened before. But Slash is the type of guy that, if he wants to be loyal, he will be." Izzy answers sighing quietly. "I know he's my best friend and all, and fellow bandmate but you've been burnt once, you shouldn't really let it happen again. That's my opinion though."

"That was what I was mostly thinking." I mumble, the thoughts in my head unclear. I didn't know what to do with the Slash situation, my heart belonged to him in some cases but I didn't want to go back to him.

"Can I ask you something?" Izzy turns his head to make eye contact with me.

"You didn't have to ask."

"I know, I'm just thinking. What do you think of me Stace?" He rolls onto his side, blankly looking at me. Although, his eyes showed all the emotion.

"Truthfully I don't know where I'd be without you? Your practically my rock, you're the man stopping me from doing stupid things with the gun under my bed, your the man who I'm happy to have around me 24/7. Izzy I can't live without you." I smile. "You mean a hell of a lot to me."

"Shut up." Izzy playfully grumbles before he sits up and reaches over, his hands scraping up and down my body as he began to tickle me.

"Izzy stop." I giggle, the tears that were now streaming from my eyes weren't the misery I was feeling over Slash. They were in fact tears of laughter. Something which I hadn't experienced for almost years, not since my brother died.

"You know I much rather see you cry in this type of situation, not over some douche." Izzy laughed along with me. He had managed to remove his body from beside me and straddled my hips. Using my hands to try and push Izzy away, I unsuccessfully tried many times, all in which ended up as failed attempts.

"Stop Izzy!" I chortle, a small snort being forced out.

"Did you just snort?" Izzy stopped and began to cackle.

"Shut up." I blush, snorting was always embarrassing to me.

"That was the funniest fucking snort I've ever heard. It sounded in between a cats screech and a horses ney." Izzy used both of his hands to rest against my shoulders as his upper body collapsed onto me, his head tucked into my neck as he laughed.

Finding Izzy's laughter and the explaining of my own embarrassing snort, I laughed along with him, my hand resting on the back of Izzy's head.
I hadn't had so much fun for so long, especially not when I was around Slash. I mean it was fun, but this was a different kind of fun, this was the type of fun where if I had actually farted, Izzy and I would be able to laugh at it. With Slash, I wasn't as quite at home and that comfortable with him.

"You fucking weirdo." I whisper, laughing. After a few minutes passed by, Izzy and I had finally both calmed down, our faces hot and flustered with the occasional burst of laughter every so often.

Izzy's face slowly appeared from out of the crook of my neck, his face inches from mine as he stared down at me with a bright smile.

"Can I ask you something?" He whispers, his blue eyes glistening.

"What?" I return the whisper, beaming up at him.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" His hand slowly moved to my face, his thumb gently stroking my cheek. Just then was when my heart had managed to stop in my chest, my cheeks had managed to glow more red then before, if that was even possible and my stomach had filled with the flutters of butterflies.

"Let's find out then." I whisper back, my hand still held against the back of his head, in amongst his dark greasy hair.