Chapter Ten 'Don't You Think You Take Things To Heart'

I opened up the front door and smiled, there at the door stood Steven. He was wearing a black helmet with a pair of orange denim pants and a loose fitting singlet that had a Metallica emblem on the front of it.

"Hey Stevie." I smile looking at the hyped drummer.

"Hey Stace!" He returns the smile and pulls me into a hug, something I didn't expect.

"Is anyone in?" He asks looking around and pass me.

"Actually yeah, but they're both in bed." I say taking a step back allowing Steven to walk pass me.

"Both?" Steven immediately stops in the lounge room and looks back at me with a small childish grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah Izzy and Slash. Why?" I shut the front door, keeping my eyes on Steven.

"You're boinking them both? Wow I got to say that's impressive. Any room for a third?" He winks.

"What?! No. I'm not boinking Izzy! He's just a friend. And even Slash isn't getting that lucky at the moment." I say putting my acting skills back on.

"Woah, I was gonna say... Well then if that's the case, ignore my last comment. But by any means if you're up for it sometime, just give me a call." He chuckles.

"Just give me a second, I will get them up for you." I say quickly walking down the hall and straight into where Slash was sleeping.

I crawled onto the bed and moved near his side.

"Slash?" I sung gently tapping his bare back. I was grinning, even if he was asleep, I was happy to see him.

Slash groaned in return and grabbed the pillow he had been resting his head on and pulled it over and onto the back of his head.

"Slash wake up. Stevie's here!" I shake his shoulder, trying my hardest not to giggle.

"Fuck off!" He groans.

"What?" I say a little shocked. My grin fading away into nothing.

"I said go fuck yourself, bitch!" He flops over and sits up, glaring at me.

A lump forms in my throat and I bite the inside of my cheek nodding my head. All the happiness that was once in me shattered into small pieces.

I quickly get off the bed and make my way down the hall. Slash's voice suddenly calling for me. What did he want? I thought he wanted me to go. I thought sarcastically to myself.

"He's asking for you." I choke trying not to sound upset or mad.

"But-" Steven went to argue, he knew something was wrong.

"No go on, second room on the left." I say pointing down the hall.

Steven nods his head and walks down the hallway, with the skate board in hand. I quickly follow behind and continue on to where Izzy was. Slash was still calling out to me, but I didn't want to talk to him at the moment. Especially after him telling me to go fuck myself.

I walk into the room Izzy peacefully slept in and shut the door behind me. I was hoping I could talk with Izzy. Well that was depending on whether he wanted to go out skating with the pair.

I climbed onto the bed and laid on my stomach beside Izzy.

"Izzy?" I whisper. Izzy slowly rolled over and opened his eyes. He looked refreshed.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Stevie's here and is wondering whether you and Slash wanna go boarding with him." I answer.