Chapter Fourteen 'Oh No, Not You Again'

I walked into the building of my workplace, automatically spotting Charlotte at her desk.

"Hey Charlotte." I say with a small giggle. Little did she know, I knew her dirty little secret. I don't know why she didn't tell me in the first place, I mean I wouldn't have told anyone. In fact I didn't say anything to anyone after I witnessed the position and situation they were in at the time.

"Hey Stace, what's got you giggling?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing." I lied, shrugging off my fit of giggles that wanted to come out.

"Just to let you know, both Sam and Dean have called in sick, so you're on your own today." Charlotte announces.

"Okay thanks Charlotte. I hope they're alright, I might drop in on my way home to see how they are." I say more to myself.

As I normally do, I pull out my overalls and get changed. I had the whole workshop to myself today, so I could choose what tapes I wanted to listen to.

"See you in a few hours, huh?" I smile heading towards the workshop.

"Yeah. See you later." She waves.

"Oh and don't forget, the side of the desk is sharp, so take care to how you lay." I wink.

"Wait what?" She says confused. I knew she wouldn't get my discreet dirty joke and reminder that I knew. But for now, I wanted to keep it in the dark. I didn't want to disturb their little 'get together'. But when I would visit Bon's office I would doubt that I would see his desk the same again.

"When you lean across the desk to grab your paperwork be careful. The desk has splinters." I giggle walking away. And semen. She better watch for friction burns, splinters and things poking in her too hard.

I wandered over to the cassette player and put in Guns N' Roses, Appetite For Destruction. I hadn't listened to this cassette for a long time, I couldn't remember the last time I had heard any of the songs. Pretty sad, right?

Once I had inserted the tape, the sweet sounds of Welcome To The Jungle sounded through the speakers. Thank god I didn't have to rewind the tape, that would have been a nuisance.

Dancing slightly as I walked over to open up the doors to the shed. I wandered back to the car and grabbed the files that sat on the chair. It had been a long time since I got a look at the papers on the car and bikes. Usually Sam and Dean would beat me to it, not that it was something that bothered me.

The car belonged to a Mr. Michaels, or a Mr. Sychak. Sychak, such a strange last name.

From what was listed, I needed to replace the radiator. Fun. Another pulling of a radiator, what was with cars and breaking down radiators? Couldn't it be more fun like the electrical? Of course not. People obviously didn't watch out for when their cars began to overheat, I suppose maybe a lot of them had a lot of money to throw around.

I let a sigh and placed the information onto the work bench as I grabbed my tools. Thank you Bon, he had already gotten the radiator ready for the specific car. Or should I say ordered it and it had arrived, waiting for me to install after pulling out the other. Smiling as I carried my tools oved to the car, I opened up the bonnet. This job should take me a few hours, especially since I'm a one wo-man show today. Radiators weren't as easy as they looked. There were hidden bolts you had to undo, leads coming to and from everywhere, and sometimes special surprises. One time we had come across a snake in the radiator, causing a blockage and for it to overheat. It basically cooked the snake alive. Until this very day, Sam, Dean and I still can't work out how it got in there.