Chapter Eighteen 'Wish You Were Here."

"Stacey I need your help." Izzy's voice rung from the kitchen.

I turned my head away from the book I was reading and looked back at Izzy. He was leaning up against the bench, his arms holding the sides of the benches as he hung his head low.

"Izzy? What's the matter? What can I assist you with?" I ask placing my book down and leaving the lounge, approaching Izzy.

"It's about my addiction. Drug addiction that is." He mumbles not giving me any eye contact.

"Yeah-" I say waiting for him to continue.

"A good eight months ago I went back home to Lafayette to get sober, clean. I was doing fine that was until I came back to L.A. Now it's back. Mr Brownstone has been knockin' and he won't leave me alone." Izzy mutters, referencing one of his own band's song.

"And I need your help to get sober once and for all, I know I can do it. I did it once I can do it again, it's just-" He cuts himself off.

"You need someone to help and support you." I say watching him intently.

"Exactly. And I know I shouldn't be asking so much of you, after all I've basically been living in your spare room now. It's just you're the only person I can turn to. Yeah the guys will be supportive and shit, but they aren't sober. They won't help, even if they try. They will trigger the cravings." He finishes.

"Izzy I understand. I get what you mean." I nod my head.

"But there's a catch you may not want to do. I understand you if you don't want to, but because I know you're curious about the drugs.. I was thinking you and I could have it and than get rid of the rest. But of course it's entirely up to you." He holds his hands up.

I thought for a moment, was it really a good idea for me to get high? I mean I saw how addicting it was to people, but why not try it out? It would only be a one time thing, and that was exactly the thing I was promising myself.

"And if you want to, you will be fine with me because I know what is a good strength which won't harm. Basically, I know what I'm doing with drugs, and I'm more than familiar with it all. I'm an experienced drug user." He adds.

"Yeah alright, I'll give it a go." I nod my head.

Izzy's head snapped up, his eyes looking directly into my own. He looked somewhat shocked with my answer. It was the answer he wanted right?

"Did you just say-" Izzy goes to speak but I simply cut him off.

"Yes Izzy, I'll get high with you."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Izzy screeches quickly leaping towards me and embracing me into a tight hug.

I rubbed Izzy's back softly and giggled at his reaction to my answer. He was happy, well I guess it was a bonus to us both. I got to try out something I had never done before and Izzy would become sober with a little help from myself. Win, win situation.

"Also when we have done it, I got to deal off the rest of the shit I have. Than that's it." Izzy's smile faltered slightly.

"Izzy you know it's not gonna be that easy right?" I question pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"You kidding me Stace? This is gonna be the hardest thing I'm ever gonna do. I know, I've already done it once." Izzy smiles sheepishly, staring back into my eyes.

"Well then you'll be able to do it again!" I smirk.

"Thank you so much!" He breathes, his cool breath hitting my lips.

"No worries." I nervously say pulling away. He was majourly attractive and luring, I would want to keep our close distance, but I had a thing going on with Slash that I didn't want to ruin. It was a dream come true, I just hoped it stayed true and that I would still keep the man of my dreams.