Chapter Twenty-Nine 'Right Next Door To Hell'

Having grabbed the first aid kit, I stood in the same bathroom that Axl had dragged me in yonks ago. I had brought Izzy in and was going to fix up some of the wounds on his face.

"You know he just gets me so worked up, he pisses me off!" I hiss, my thoughts on Slash finally coming aloud.

"Look he's a good guy, just being a prick at the moment." Izzy pauses as I turn around.
His hands grip onto my waist as he picks me up and sits me onto the sink, exactly the way Axl did. "That's because he doesn't like that I have you and he doesn't." Izzy finishes, grabbing ahold of my thighs and spreading my legs, standing between them.

Looking down at my thighs, Izzy's hands rested there, his thumbs lightly rubbing the skin of my leg.

"Shouldn't you be up here, I'm the one treating you." I murmur looking up to meet Izzy's soft eyes.

"Maybe, but I quite like the way we are right now." He smirked. Rolling my eyes, a small giggle escaped my lips as I grabbed the small cloth with the small container filled of water. Dabbing it into the cool water, I squeezed it out and grasped onto Izzy's jaw. Izzy leant down and half heartedy smiled.

"Be gentle okay?" He whispers.

"Okay, wuss." I wink, bringing the cloth up to his cheek where there was a scuff mark, covered in dry blood. Dabbing ever so gently, slowly removing the blood.

"I don't know if I've ever told you, but you have beautiful blue eyes." Izzy kept staring into my eyes whilst I focused on cleaning the blood from his face. Blushing, I broke into a smile, which also got Izzy to smile alongside me.

"I don't know if you have, but thank you."

"You're very welcome babe." He replies, his grip on my thighs slowly moving in closer and between. My heart rate began to increase and a laugh was trying to break out. His fingers were tickling my skin.

Dipping the cloth back into the water, I inhaled deeply and began to wipe the rest of the blood off on his face. His hands continued to trail along my legs and slowly move behind, squeezing the top of my butt. Gasping, I take my hand away from Izzy's face and look up into his eyes.

"So I suppose you liked that huh?" Izzy chuckled, leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"I think you took more enjoyment out of it more then me." I giggle, answering his question.

"Maybe, you've got a nice ass. Just so you know." His hot breath hits the side of my neck as he began to trail his lips along my skin. Biting my lip, Izzy stopped in a particular spot and began to suck. I moaned aloud, leaning closer to bring Izzy's body closer to me. Dropping the cloth on the sink, I wrapped my arms around Izzy's body and continued to sigh from his pleasurable kisses.

"Hey Izz, we're heading back in." Axl's voice rung from the other side of the door.

"Just a minute." Izzy calls out before slowly trailing his lips up to my jaw and back to my mouth. His lips softly brushing against my own, only briefly before pulling away.

"You know, we're right next door to hell." Izzy murmurs with his eyes narrowed at me.

"Especially with Slash there." I wink.

"C'mon let's go." He entwined his fingers with mine and pulled me off of the sink. Pouring the bloody water down the sink, I carried the cloth in the container and the first aid kit.

"So who do you prefer? Ozzy Osbourne or Paul Stanley?" I randomly ask as we left the bathroom. I was now struggling to hold the first aid kit and the container with the cloth in, with one hand. Izzy held my other hand, not wanting to let go as it seemed.

"Personally, they're both a bit strange." He mutters.

"Speak for yourself!" I laugh out loud, elbowing him.

"Hey, that hurt." He whines, using his opposite hand and rubbing his side.

"Toughen up princess." I giggle.

"Well excuse me, who's the one taking all these hits from Slash for you? I think I'm tough enough." He straightens up his posture and puffs out his chest. He was a lot taller than Slash, close to Duff's height actually. But Izzy was mostly just skin and bones, there was really nothing to him. But in some places he did have muscle tone, which was attractive no doubt.

"Okay, okay fair enough. Just don't hurt yourself, we don't need you straining your back with standing up so tall." I tease.

Izzy let's out a playful growl before he pushes me up against the wall, his lips lingering closely to mine as he slouched his shoulders and bent his back to lower himself to my height.

"You're a real tease you know that right?"

"Only for you hun." I laugh, leaning in and pecking his lips.

"So I suppose you wanna know who? I prefer Ozzy." He pauses. "And I can only guess you want me to expand on why? The band and I haven't had such a great relationship with Paul or Kiss. They offered to manage us, but they wanted to change the songs we wrote and were happy with, to a more 'Kiss' style. We weren't putting their style into our song, we aren't into doing that type of shit. We didn't end on good terms. So therefore Ozzy." Izzy explains. Well that was something new, I never knew that. That was a surprise, but I was glad they wouldn't let them change it into a more Kiss style, it was perfect as it was. There music was original and perfect alone.

"That's good, I never liked Paul Stanly anyways." I state.

"That's my girl." He nuzzled his nose against mine before taking me back into the studio for the second time tonight.