Chapter Seventeen 'Monkey Business'

I snapped my eyes open at the loud screeching sound of the elevator. Lifting myself up cautiously, I rested my body closer against Slash's. My heart rate was literally beating at a hundred kilometres an hour. Being stuck here was freaking me out. What if we will never be found? What if the things that run the elevator let go entirely and we fall to our deaths?

"It's okay." Slash's voice cooed in my ear as he wrapped both arms around my waist, pulling my back up against his chest.

"I'm here for you baby." He whispers pressing his lips against the side of my cheek.

"How long have we been in here for?" I whisper closing my eyes and resting back against Slash.

"Dunno, I haven't got a watch. But I can only guess about five or six hours." He rests his forehead against my shoulder.

"Feels like forever don't it?" He adds.

"Yeah, but I'm glad that I'm not alone. I'm glad you're in here with me. You're keeping me calm." I openly admit.

"Yeah I can see. Well what else are you meant to do? Jump around, fuck around screaming and yelling. That don't do anything, might make you feel better, but it doesn't do anything." Slash chuckles at the thought.

"That'd probably be me on my own. Only because you're here I feel safe." I rest my hands on top of Slash's.

"Just got to keep calm baby, don't let the anxiety in. And we'll be fine. They'll get us out sooner or later." Slash pressed his lips against my neck.

Slash's lips continued up and down my neck, the heated kisses giving me the chills. Slash continued to suck lightly, causing me to moan out the loud. I see, we up to doing this again. I didn't mind, not at all. Just as I turn around on his lap another screech sounded and a loud bang followed. Slash and I looked at each other unsure. The sound of voices finally filed in and before we knew it the elevator doors had been ripped open revealing a few men in a fire fighters uniform.

Slash and I grinned and pulled each other into a hug before we slowly got to our feet.

"Sir! Ma'am are you alright?" One of the fire fighters asked.

"Never better." Slash smirked leading me out of the elevator. There to the side of the elevator, biting his nails nervously stood Izzy. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Stace! Slash! Fuck I was so worried!" He clenches onto us, wrapping his arms around both of us.

"We're alright, aren't we Stace?" Slash questions kissing the top of my head.

"But we're fuckin' hungry!" Slash adds.

"Shit I bet you both are! It was a day ago that you two left for your date. Cause I hadn't heard from you guys, I rung Popcorn but he said he hadn't seen you guys yet and that the date stuff had been untouched." Izzy pulled back taking a moment to gather himself.

"Now that you guys are here, let's get you two something to eat." Izzy walked behind us and began to push us along before any medics or fire fighters could stop and question us.

After being pushed out of the apartment buildings, Izzy lead us up the road and around the corner into a small café. As soon as we ordered our meals and took a seat, my stomach rumbled. Both Slash and Izzy looked down at me amused.

"What? I'm hungry." I blush looking down at my hands.

Slash swung his arm over my shoulder while Izzy kept staring at us intently.

"So." He clasped his hands together.

"How was your elevator date?" Izzy chuckled giving us both a toothy grin.