Chapter Twenty 'It hurts so much.'

Letting out a sigh, I opened my eyes and rolled onto my back, Slash's body collapsed onto my bare chest, the only clothing I had on was my bra.

"Good morning babe." Slash smiles sleepily, closing and opening his eyes as he lifts up his head. His dark brown eyes seemed to be having trouble to focus on me. He looked tired, exhausted even, I suppose he was still going to sleep for another couple of hours.

"Morning." I smile curling a strand of his hair and pushing it behind his ear. The strand immediately bouncing back like a slinky. Slash rested his head back against my chest, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply. He was adorable, especially when he was asleep with his curls shading his face. Never would I have thought a man could be so attractive in that way, Slash was practically perfect, he was an angel. Hearing a rattle from the kitchen, I decided it was time for me to get up. After all, I felt good this morning, even after everything that happened last night.

"Sorry hun, but I got to get up." I sigh shaking Slash's shoulder gently, attempting to usher him from my body.

"But I'm comfortable." He complains weighing his body down more against mine as he brought his lips to the side of my breast.

"Slash." I sigh rolling my eyes watching Slash trail tender kisses against my skin, bringing warmth to my skin.

"Okay." He lets out an exasperated sigh, giving me a groggy grin before he rolled off of me and onto the space beside me. Sitting up, I watched as Slash rested his hands behind his neck; staring up at the ceiling. He was shirtless with a sheet covering from his hips down and believe me his body and the way he was laying was more than tempting. Smirking as an idea crossed my mind, I stared down at Slash catching his attention.

"What?" He questions giving me half a smile.

"Oh nothing." I giggle still keeping my eyes upon him. Watching Slash chuckle quietly to himself, he closed his eyes and yet again sighed, still keeping the smile plastered across his lips. Leaning over, I outstretched my arm leaning it closer and closer to his hairy armpit. I know it was one of those strange things and tastes that each woman has for men and this was strange believe me. But I found guys with hair under the armpits hot, for whatever reason that was, maybe because it developed in my teenage years. Most of the guys that had hair under their armpits were more mature than others. Of course that was more than debatable. Strange and probably gross? I know. But that evolves originality right?

As soon as my fingers hit his armpit, I began to tickle him, keeping my grin across my face. Slash's eyes snapped open immediately and a cackle escaped his lips as he squirmed away, lowering his arm down so I no longer could tickle him.

"Don't." Slash sternly says looking at me with a mischievous smirk.

Poking my tongue out at Slash, I gave him a sarcastic grin just waiting for the next moment I could easily tickle him again. Knowing that he was ticklish was almost the best thing I discovered about Slash. I could use it against him. Not to mention, he could also use it against me, I was ticklish, basically anything that made contact with my skin tickled me. Although I did try to hide it.

"I swear if you tickle me again, I'm gonna' get you back." He crosses his arms tightly across his chest.

"Oh yeah? Is that right?" I tilt my head to the side as I gradually brought myself closer to him, so that our bodies were basically making contact with each other. Quickly placing my hands onto Slash's body, I began to poke and tickle his sides causing abrupt laughter from Slash. His snorting and chortling was enough to make me giggle along with him.

"Stop!" Slash cried out swatting my hands away. Stopping for a moment, I inhaled deeply, feeling as though I had been crying, my stomach was hurting from the laughter.