Chapter Twenty-Six 'Nothing's Too Complicated For Good ol' Albert'

Sitting around the house, I listened to the never ending silence surrounding me. The house felt bare and I felt more the alone, it was like suddenly I was the only human being around for miles. Izzy was out and of course Slash had been kicked out of my house, which I didn't regret, I only regretted that both the company had left with him and that the less I saw him, the more my feelings about him seemed to run through my body.

I missed him there was no doubt, but it felt like we were just poison to each other. We were slowly killing each other after what I witnessed Slash do. It had barely been a week and Izzy and I were still the same, I didn't really know what we were, we weren't together but then we kind of were. Izzy and I were somewhat different, we weren't like how Slash and I were. Something was different, it felt good for a change, but it was obviously not the same connection as to Slash and I. Which had me somewhat concerned.
It was a completely different wave length, Slash was to me the bad boy, the one who kept luring me in. Someone who may be a complete prick at times but I could still love him for it. Izzy was dead opposite, Izzy seemed to be the very relaxed type, hippy almost. He tried to keep his anger bottled away, which wasn't what I was use to. Usually that was me in a relationship.

A knock sounded at my door not moments later, startling me. Jumping from my seat, I head over to the door and peep out the window. Long straight blonde locks, blue eyes and a perfect muscular body. Bret. What was he doing here and how did he know where I lived?

Opening the door, I watched as Bret's head snapped up, he was holding a bundle of beautiful roses.

"Bret?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"They're not mine, but they're for you. They were on the ground by your door, but can I come in? I really need to talk to you." Bret rushes, letting go of the bundle of roses as he handed them to me.

"Oh sure." I nod stepping aside and looking down at the roses as Bret made his way into my house.
Opening up the small card, I stared as my name written in neat hand writing stuck out, almost blinding me.

"Who they from?" Bret suddenly answers, noticing me stare at them, bewildered.

"I dunno, it just says my name." I reply, shutting the door and placing the bundle of roses onto the bench before turning to Bret, who was now seated on my lounge.

"How did you find where I live?" I slowly, wander towards the Poison singer.

"Those guys you work with told me, Sam and Dean I think." Bret answers truthfully.

"That'll be right." I nod. Obviously Sam and Dean could sense the urgency and desperation in Bret's eyes to tell him where I lived without questioning.

"So, Bret-" I pause taking a seat and stare directly at him. "What brings you here so urgently?" I ask.

"I just need to know something, and out of anyone, I know you'll be honest and know the answer, so I'll know." Bret explains.

Using my hand to usher him on, Bret nodded and took a deep breath before talking.

"Has Arlene and Slash been?" He drags on, looking as though he was hating what he was saying and didn't want to think of it.

A frown crossed my face as I looked down, great just another reminder other then my own thoughts.

"Stacey? Please I need to know." Bret leaned forward and lifted my chin up so that I was yet again looking at him. He was begging me.

"Yes she's been fooling around with Slash. The night you were at the restaurant waiting for her and I was with Izzy, she was with Slash, Izzy and I saw it." I reply, staring sympathetically at him. I knew exactly how he felt.