Chapter Seven 'Baby Don't Cry'

I woke to the sounds of knocking at my door. Who would that be? This late of an afternoon. Or should I say evening.

"I'm coming." I groan getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I pulled my hair up into a bun and grabbed a robe to cover my body. I had only been sleeping in a bra and some undies. Something I did when I knew I was alone. I didn't have to worry about covering myself in my own house, that is when I didn't have guests.

Making sure my appearance looked half decent, I quickly went to the front door. The knocking had increased by a lot. It was literally echoing through the entire house.

"Hold your horses!" I call.

I walk over to the window and peak out towards the door. There at my door stood Axl, he was saturated, his hair sticking to his face.

I removed myself from the window and turned around. Do I open the door? No, why should I? He's been a total dick towards me.

Maybe if I stay silent and don't make anymore movements, he will leave me alone.

I slide down the wall and bring my knees to my chest. I felt horrible for leaving Axl out in the rain, anyway ehat did it matter? He would've done the same for me.

The knocking continued on the door for a good five more minutes, the longer it continued the worse I felt. I was being a total bitch. When the knocking suddenly come to a stop, I slowly rose from my position and peaked through the window.

Axl was still standing at my door, his head hung low and his hand raised in a fist, about to knock. He took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders, putting his hand back down to his side. Axl turned on his heels and slowly walked away. I watched as he walked down to his car and took a glance back at my house before opening the door and getting in.

I slid back down the wall and rested my head onto my knees. What was I doing?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, hoping I would fall asleep there and then. Something I obviously did.

It didn't seem like much longer throughout my dreams that I felt  vibrations and heard a banging sound. It had managed to wake me up from my perfect dreams. What now? I thought. Didn't Axl get the picture?! I wasn't opening the door!

I groggily stumble to my feet and unlock my door, opening it this time. J was ready to snap at Axl. Before I could say a word, I spotted Slash standing in my doorway. His curls were slightly damp from the rain, but it was only lightly raining. Not pouring like it had been earlier. I was a little confused as to why he was at my door at such a late hour.

"Hey? Did I wake you?" Slash looks me up and down.

"Yeah sort of." I yawn opening the door allowing Slash to freely walk in.

"Sorry, but I was thinking we could go dancing." He stutters scratching the back of his neck.

I look up at the clock on the wall. It was eleven o'clock at night. And now he suddenly wants to go dancing. I took a deep breath through my nose, smelling the strong scent of alcohol on Slash's breath. He'd been drinking and driving? Great.

"Slash it's eleven o'clock at night. Don't you think it's a bit late? Plus you've been drinking." I crossed my arms over my chest, watching Slash intensely.

"It's never too late to go dancing. And tell me, have you ever seen me sober?" He reasons. He seemed to be giving me the puppy dog eyes. Why now? Why so sudden? And dancing? I couldn't dance even if I wanted to.

"Yeah good point. But still since when do you dance. And why didn't you come ask me earlier?" I frown. I was tired and I was a little grumpy. Dancing was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted to curl up under my blankets and sleep, was that so difficult to ask for? Clearly.