Chapter Four 'Big Balls'

After a good eight and a half hours of work, it was time to finish up for the day. I took off my overalls and put my jumper back on. "See you later Charlotte." I smile to her as I walk out the front door, time to go home. She was always the last to leave, I wasn't entirely sure why either. She was meant to finish up two hours before the rest of us. I suppose she was a hard worker.

As soon as I walk out, the sound of a car breaking sounded directly in front of me. The screech of the brakes was enough to startle me, momentarily of course.

"Hey Stace, want a lift home?" Dean yelled from the opened window of his car. I walk down to the car and stand outside of his door, leaning down as I lent one arm onto the roof of the car.

"No thanks Dean, I need the exercise." I reply with a smile.

"Are you sure? Aw come on, you never take a lift." Dean gives me the puppy eyes. Something that worked well with his hazel eyes, it really suited him and he played it well.

"Fine." I groan keeping the smile on my face.

"Yahoo!" Dean yells fist pumping the air in the car. He was glad that I wasn't going to walk home for once. Or because he lured a person from the opposite sex into the car. Could have been either, I never really knew.

I ruffled Dean's hair and take a step towards the back door of his car and open it, about to get in. But as I glanced back down the road in the distance, not twenty metres away, I spotted a recognizable figure in the distance. He was wearing a black hat with a black trench coat over his clothes. Izzy. The Izzy Stradlin.

I give Izzy a small wave before I get into the car and shut the door behind me.

"You know we could easily drop you off after work every day, we do live down the road from you." Sam states from the front right passengers side. Sam was much more friendly than Dean, well that was to everyone. You had to earn Dean's trust before he got friendly with you, that was just his personality.

Sam and Dean both lived together in the same house. They hadn't bought the house, but they were renting it. They thought it would be easier to share a house and share the rent. Plus I think they believed they would catch more women's attention, from being both very attractive men, living in the same house. I think some women also got the impression that they were gay. But I knew very well that they weren't, they were close enough to be blood related. For all I knew, they may have been. I had never asked them.

Looking out the window, I noticed that we were already on our way home. I kept my eyes out through the window whilst I listened to Sam sing AC/DC's: Big Balls. He was singing horribly, his voice cracking every so often. But he was enjoying himself, plus his singing was the amusement to me. To Dean, I'm sure it was life in hell all over again.

'Well I'm upper upper class high society

God's gift to ballroom notoriety

And I always fill my ballroom

The event is never small

The social pages say I've got

The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls

I've got big balls

They're such big balls

And they're bouncy big balls

And he's got big balls

And she's got big balls

(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)' Sam pointed directly at me and Dean and himself as he sung. I couldn't help but burst out into a fit of giggles. He was a cracker. And what was good was, this was all him, he wasn't on pot, he was high on life. After a moment he began to sing again, along with Bon Scott's raw voice.