Shorty Swing My Way

Shorty swing my way
You sure look good to me
Now would you please
Swing my way, shorty swing my way
- K.P & Envyi

°August°
I sat in my back yard by the pool facing one. A nigga been so busy lately, so I was enjoying this lil time to myself. After finishing my blunt I went inside to chill on the couch before I knew it I was being waken up to loud pounding on the door.

"Man who is it." I asked while making my way to the front door.

"Open up the door Young." Sneak said

"Yeah Aug. Off your ass and on your feet, ain't got time to beat yo meat." Chris said joining in.

I instantly smiled.
Stupid ass niggas but they were my niggas.

"What's happenin" I said while giving both of my niggas dap.

"Damn nigga took you long enough." Sneak said smiling

"Shut up, looking like a mutha' fuckin Oreo when you smile" I said

"Fuck you Young." Sneak said as he made his way to kitchen

"And whea' ya ugly ass was at? You was suppose to hit up Ty opening a few weeks ago." I asked Chris.

"I know man, but my flight got canceled, what was it hitting on?" Chris responded

"It was coo'. Real chill, but wasn't any ratchets tho."
I loved the ratchets.

"Wait so Aug ain't take nothing home?" Sneak asked.

"Man no. I tried to holla at this lil breezy. She gave me conversation and all that, but when I asked for ha' number she turned me down."

Chris and Sneak both looked at each other before laughing hysterically.

" I don't see why that's so mutha' fucking funny." I said.

"Aug ain't get no cuddy that night." Chris spoke up.

"Man was she even that cute to turn you down?" Sneak asked.

"Hell yeah. Lil mama was bad as fuck."

"What's her name?" Chris asked

"Camila."

"Nigga get out ya feelings. You'll run into her again, but until then try to look her up on the gram with that ancient ass phone you got."

"Man fuck yall. This ancient shit don't stop bitches from putting they numbers in it."

"Yeah right. That's probably why ol' girl didn't give you her number." Chris said while laughing.

No lie I been wanting to run into Camila fine ass since I last seen her at the club. I wanted to get to know her more and plus she straight dissed a nigga and Young don't get dissed. I decided to look Camila up on the gram.