Get Me Home

Gettin my flirt on, playa, ain't nuttin
You tryin to say the right words to get us out of here
Jackpot, what he said, "It's bullshit in here"
And his smile blind like the shine on his necklace
Mind tellin me no, body tellin me exit
-Foxy Brown

°Camila°
Tonight was the last day in Miami and I would definitely miss it.
We all sat around the table eating dinner.
"You know this was really nice. No men, well minus August popping up but just us bonding and having fun together." Lani said.

"It was pretty cool just to escape for a little while." I chimed in.

"Yes it really was. I really missed you guys and Monica your amazing. I think I'm ready to move down there for real." Ori said.

"You blood so of course I want you to. It's just always been my dad and I, so having more family would definitely be great."
-
I walked around the room folding up my clothes and placing them on the bed trying to organize so I wouldn't stress about maybe leaving anything behind once I put them into my suit case.
There was two knocks at the door.

"Come in."

"Dang girl you still packing?"

I laughed, "Yes. Almost finished. What about you?"

"Nahh I finished like thirty minutes ago. Monica and Ori ditched us and I got bored." Lani said.

"Where they go anyways?"

"Out shopping again."

"That's why they became friends so fast." I smiled.

"Yeah. So how are you?"

"I'm good. I spoiled myself to much and don't even want to go back."

"I'm saying with August. Before he left he told me you two talked."

"Oh yeah we did. I don't know, things are forever different now. I mean he's going through a life changing experience. We're just not meant right now."

"Well you know Ty's son, TJ was a break baby. I thought it was the end for us for sure."

"How did you overcome it?" I asked

"It took some time, but at the end of the day I loved him and yes we went our separate ways but when it's real it just doesn't fade."

"Hmmm. What you think?"

"I believe all of this is happening for a reason. God is showing August that you can't go out here doing people wrong. He thought Deja was such a good person, but now his ass is stuck with her and he starting to see what he was to blind to before."
She laughed a little. "He said his mama so pissed off at me. Still threatening to pull up on him."

"I actually just talked to her. She said if it was her she would of did the same thing. Lady is a mess." We laughed.

"But yeah. Just do you and get back to yourself. That's his mess. You think he keep a cup in his hands, wait till he see you out living without him."

"Well he said he was going to respect my decision." I shrugged.

She made a face, "Girl bye. You told him you wanted nothing to do with him and he still came down here. Now you gave him leeway and said you could be friends, we both know he taking that and running with it."

"Well enough of August. I have to get ready so be gone." I said getting up.

"You going out with lover boy?" She asked

"I sure am."

"Camila."

"I know Lani. You don't care for him....I know."
She threw up her hands in surrender. "I give up." She said walking out.
-
"I can't believe you still look the same as you did two years ago." Booby said to me while giving me a helping hand as I got out the car.
His car sat low and I tried my hardest not to give him let alone anyone a show so I took my time.

"You talking like two years is so long ago." I said

"I'm saying tho'. You haven't changed a bit. Just gorgeous."
I smiled at the attention he was giving me.

He paid for our movie tickets and we headed into the theatre.
-
"That was an amazing ending." I said smiling as we walked out.

"Hell yeah. I won't lie, it almost made me shed a tear." He laughed.
I shook my head and got into his car.

"You hungry?" He asked

"No." I said looking over at him.

"Ight'." He pulled off.
I had no clue where we were going.

We came to a stop. We were pretty much in the middle of now where and I didn't understand why he'd taken me here.

"Why are we here?"

"Oh I'm just showing you a different part of Miami. It's always so peaceful here."
I nodded my head while looking around.

"So this August dude, what's up with him?" He asked me.

"Oh I actually wanted to apologize for the way he acted. That was just ridiculous." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Nahh you ain't gotta do that. Show me how sorry you are instead." He smiled a sleezy smile.
I already knew where this was going to go.

"Umm I rather not."

"Come on. Let me take care of you like I use to."

"Daniel I didn't come out with you tonight to have sex."

"I haven't touched you in over two years. You out here wearing these sexy clothes and think I'm not going to get turned on? I need you." He tried to kiss my lips but I wasn't having it and turned my head. That didn't stop him and he attacked my neck. He knew exactly where my weak spot was and I gave in. I closed my eyes as the pleasure took over.

"August..." I whispered. My eyes shot open when I came to my senses. Thank God he didn't hear me.

"Wait no. We can't do this." I said pulling away

"Oh shit. Aight' we can go back to my place."

"No. It's just....I can't do this with you."

He moved. "This about that August nigga?"
I nodded my head.

"I understand. I saw yal' on the beach the other night when I came to see why you canceled on me. I could see the love yal' share."
He started up the car and we went back to the beach house.

"Uhh thanks. It was nice seeing you again."

"You take care and stay gorgeous." He smiled.
We hugged it out and I got out the car making my way to the front door.