Last Chance

If this is my last chance to love you
I'm gonna play it like a grown man ought to
If I only got one shot to win you
Then call me Jordan 4th quarter in 92, yea
I'm gonna do it
-Ginuwine

°Camila°
I took my key out the ignition and got out, making sure my doors were locked before walking up the long driveway. Knocking on the door I waited awhile. Maybe he'd fallen asleep and forgot I was coming. To my surprise the door was unlocked. I stepped in and quickly looked down. There was a trail of rose petals.

"Oh my god." I said to myself while cheesing.
I followed the trail which lead me to his den where he was patiently waiting while smoking a Cuban cigar.

He immediately smiled, "I thought I tol' you to wear something elegant." He looked me up and down.

I looked down at my outfit for the night. I had on a pair of Fashion Nova jeans with black tank top I had tucked in and I wore a pair of black suede stiletto ankle boots.

I looked back up at him and shrugged, this was as elegant it would get for me tonight.

He rolled his eyes, "Anyways. Follow me." He placed the cigar in a ash tray.
I followed close behind as we existed the den and made our way into the kitchen. It smelled really good. I watched as he popped open a bottle of Taylor Port. He poured a glass and handed it to me.

"Taylor Port for you, and Hen for me."
He lead me outside to his backyard where he set up a cute little table and it even had a umbrella to block the sun.

He pulled out my chair and I took a seat.
I looked around and sipped my wine.

"So what's up?" He asked as he sat across from me.

"I should be asking you."
He laughed for a second.

"I know this corny. I'm sorry." He motioned to the petals and his table setup.

"No it's not. It's nice if you ask me." I looked over at him.
He looked surprised.

"I ain' think you was gon' come honestly."

"On my way here I was like why in the hell do I have to tag along for some damn shades. Should of known something was up."

"You know how I do. Thank ya fa' coming."

"Anytime. Now what you feeding me cause it smells good."

"Oh, just some steak, shrimp, potatoes and some otha' shit."

"Oh my God. How long this took you?"

"Just a few hours." He sipped his drink.

"You saying it like that's nothing."

"Wheneva' it come ta' you, its nothing I won't do."
I couldn't help but to blush, "August stop."

"Why you doing this?" I asked.
He cleared his throat and sat straight up.

"Cause I'm dead serious about being witcha'."

"How you know for sure? What cause you saw me with a few guys? If so then you don't really want me, you just don't want anyone else to have me."

"When we stopped talking after awhile I was like fuck it Aug, you gotta move on....but no matter what I did I just couldn't. I took a few girls out, shit I ain' gon' lie I fucked a few but it wasn't the same. Then I see you outcha' and that's the worse fa' me." He paused for a second.

"I'm a man of pride, but fuck I can't let you go Camila. I'm to attached. I'm convinced, you different."

I sat there with a lump in my throat, stunned at what he'd just confessed.
"Talk ta' me babeh." He moved his chair and came over to my side of the table.