Song Cry

I can't see 'em comin down my eyes
So I gotta make the song cry
-Jay-Z

4 Months Later..

°Camila°

In and out, in and out.
I breath in the Georgia air for the first time in months. I run my hands down my outfit then all through my hair. Closing the door and opening up the trunk to get the gifts.

As I'm on the elevator my stomach starts to tighten, for what reasons I have no clue. I step off and walk down the hall, looking at the invitation, I finally find the room. There's a man at the door, I step forward and give him my name. I watch as he turns pages until he finds it, he scratches it out and opens the door to let me in.
I smile and thank him before stepping in.

I look around amazed at the scenery, the decorations are very tasteful and classy for this event. I smile at the pictures.
"Camila!"

I turn from looking at the pictures, Deja comes wobbling over to me as fast as she can. She's ten times bigger than when I last saw her and it's so cute.
I wave at her.

"Oh my God. I honestly didn't think you'd still come." Once she reaches me.
We tried to hug but her round belly prevented that from happening.

"I had to, you look amazing by the way." I tell her.
She smiles, she's glowing.

A photographer comes over, "Oh everyone has to take a picture." Deja says.
I smile and put my hand on her lower belly as we pose for the photo.
I

t kicks me.
"I think he may have a crush on you." She teases.
"Congrats!" I squeal.

"I love this hair on you by the way." She says as she touches it.
"Thank you. Where can I put these?" I hold up the few gifts I've bought for her and the baby.

"Oh, over here. We got a lot of catching up to do. I'm so excited to see you girl!"
-

°August°

"You sho' you straight?" I ask KayKay.
She nods a little and looks up at me, flashing a quick smile.
"Loosen up then." I encourage her.

  She pauses to take a deep breath.
"Why ain' no kids hea' uncle Aug?"

I laugh a little. "Calm down, its gon' be some hea' in a lil bit. You wanna help Deja organize some of the gifts?" 
She nods again and opens up her mouth. I watch as her eyes beam with happiness as she looks past me.
"Aunty Mill Mill" She says excitedly.
I turned around and saw Camila walking with Deja.
Kay Kay jumped off the couch and ran to her.
-

°Camila°

"Aunty Mill Mill." I hear the little voice and instantly recognized it.
I look down to see Kay running way over to me, her signature ponytails are bouncing in rhyme.

I get low and embrace her in the biggest hug.
"Hey baby!" I honestly missed this little girl.

"Whea' you been at? Every time I call uncle Aug on face time you neva' thea' no mo'."
This little girls accent was thicker than her uncle's.

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry. I've been away."I tell her truthfully.
"Where's Chay and Noonie?" I ask since they're no where in sight.