My Little Secret

See baby you're my little secret,
If you don't tell, I won't tell,
And that's how we gotta keep it.
-Xscape

°Camila°
I scanned the menu for a second, "I'll take a bottled water to drink and I guess just the grilled chicken ceaser salad." I said while looking up at our waiter. He took the menus and went on by his business.

"Its been awhile since we've done this." My dad said from the other side of the table.

"I know, how have you been?"

"I've been good, I'll be here for another night and it's back on the road I go."

"Still don't see how you do it, you need to take some time off for yourself."

"Well now that you brought it up I am, I plan on having a dinner to discuss a few things and I'm inviting your mom."

"What? Why?"

"Because its some important stuff that's all."

"If you say so."

"How are you and my dude Aug?"

"Dad we aren't together, so stop making it sound like that."

"Could of fooled me, boy be rushing out of the shop just to get to you, didn't even have time for drinks like we planned when he got back into town that night."

I chuckled at him.

Our food arrived.
"Hey I'll be back, going to head to the ladies room real quick."

"Don't take all day Camila, I'm hungry."

I stuck my tongue out at him while pushing my chair in. I stepped inside the bathroom and went to stall that was the furthest away from the door. I pulled my pencil skirt up a little and squatted above the toilet, careful not to make contact.

In the middle of doing my business I heard someone come in, I couldn't see who, but they were breathing kind of hard.
"Hey baby, oh no I'm working late tonight."
"Don't worry....OK. Love you too."

I knew the voice all too well, it was Chanel's.

I tried to be quiet as I wiped and pulled my skirt back down, I didn't want to flush just yet because I wanted to see what she was up to. She obviously was lying about her working late since she was here in the restaurant.
I tip toed so I could take a peak thru the crack of the doors. I saw her leaning over one of the sinks, almost like she was stretching her back.

Now I understood why she was breathing so hard, she was big as an house, and looked ready to pop.

It sure as hell didn't look like she was at work to me by the way she was dressed too. Just then I heard her say something, "Ooouch, OK baby Odell can you please stop kicking mommy now?"
I saw her start to cry a little, but I didn't understand why.

"You'll be here in a few weeks and I'm nervous." She said to her unborn child.

"God please let this be Odell's baby." She said looking up to the ceiling. My mouth immediately dropped when I heard her say that, "What the fuck?" I said to myself.

Just then a woman entered the bathroom, "There you are. Are you OK?" She asked concerned while putting her hand on Chanel's back.

"Uhh yeah." She lied

"OK well come on. Brandon just got here and he's dying to see you and this tummy." She said while smiling as they left out the restroom.
Chanel put on a smile as well but I could tell it was fake.

I waited till the coast was clear before taking my foot and flushing the toilet. I exited out the stall and began to wash my hands. I soon made my way back to the table where my dad was sitting.

"I ate a wing for every minute you was gone." He said while laughing

"I'm sorry dad." I said sitting back down in my chair.

I took my fork and played in my salad a bit before putting it in my mouth as I listened to my father ramble.

*Just a quick little update. More secrets? Odell might not be the baby's Pappy? Who is Brandon?