Long Way Down

Don't show me how you kiss, or where the angels live,
You know it's a long way down from there,
Just to call it quits, cuz that ain't what love is,
You know it's a long way down from there
-Keyshia Cole

°Camila°
I woke up to a million kisses all over my face and neck. I opened my eyes and saw August all up in my face grinning. I got a few smooches before his tongue entered my mouth. He was laying on top of me and his two pound body was definitely heavier than what I thought.

I had only been here two weeks and every night Aug somehow found his way into my bed, all up under me and in my personal space.

"August..." I said in a groggy voice.

"You was sleepin' to long."

"What time is it?" I asked looking around.

"Ion' know. Bout five."

"Let me up." I said trying to move around.

"Why? It feel good right hea'." He thrust his hips into mine a few times.

"You're such a pervert."
He laughed and poked out his lips for me to kiss. Instead I licked them which caught him off guard. He burst out laughing before letting me up.

I headed to the bathroom to scrub my face, floss and brush my teeth. I stripped out of my clothing and got into the shower. Today was my exfoliant and shaving day so it took me a little longer than usual.

Once finished I dried off with my towel and oiled up. I kept it simple and dressed in a pair of ripped denim jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a pair of Nike's. I kept my hair down for the day and just rubbed a little coconut oil through it.

"Aug I'm gone." I yelled as I jogged down the stairs.
I heard him cursing someone out over the phone, no telling who that could be. I grabbed my keys and headed out.
-

"Hello." I smiled as I took a seat at the table.
He smiled back and sat down his phone to give me his full attention.

"My dad said he's going to kick your ass for not coming by."

"I know. Tell him I'm sorry and been meaning to give him a call. Just got a lot going on in my life at the moment." I shrugged.

"You good?" He asked concerned.
Odell and I were just now getting back on to speaking terms so I wasn't about to tell him my business.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Camila you lying."

"I am not." I denied.

"Yes you are. Every time you lie you start pulling on your ear"
I let my ear go and let it fall into my lap, rolling my eyes and quickly changing the subject.

"So how's the baby?" I questioned.

"He's really good. Getting bigger and bigger by the day." I could tell he was proud by the grin he held. I guess Chanel doesn't have the balls still to tell him.

"That's good."

"Yeah now the real reason I brought you out here." He said.

"Yeah the last time we talked you had me a little confused about some things."

"Well first and foremost I want to apologize to you for my actions these past months. It'll never happen again and I really hope we can move forward with a possible friendship and put that all behind us."

"Odell what's going on?" I questioned getting worried.

"Alright....you remember when I first got your number