In Your Hood

I know we said that it was over but lately
I've been thinkin bout the way that you make me
Throw you in positions on the bed, you be runnin, why you scared?
Bitin your lip, reachin for shit that wasn't there
I ain't frontin, girl I miss you
Placin them little kisses on your spine
Startin little fights cuz I love to see you hot
Now I'm reminiscin every time I pass yo block
I'm faded so I might get out and knock
-August Alsina

°August°
I sipped my drink through a straw while looking down at the growing crowd through my dark shades. Trav and the fellas pulled me out the house tonight.
"You see anything you like fool?" Trav yelled over the loud music.
I shook my head no and continued to bounce to the music.

A handful of chicks started to pile into our section. I just continued to do my thing, but an all to familiar sent hit my nose. Chanel No.5. I swiftly turned around thinking it was Camila, but instead it was some unknown chick making her way towards me. Damn I was trippin'.

"You are to cute to be over here by yourself." She smiled as she leaned on the rail.

"Thank you."

"So why aren't you having fun?"

"This is my fun. I'm just chillin'."

"So what's your name cutie?" She asked.

"August." I said looking over at her.

"Well August, I'm Chelsea." She grinned.

"Nice ta' meet cha'."

"Same here. Now get off that rail and have some fun."
I thought about it for a second. Fuck it.
-
"So you wanna go somewhere more quite?" Chelsea asked me over the music. We had been drinking and just coolin' it for a few hours. I barely knew her and she was already loose.

"What's wrong wit' right hea'?"

"I just need you alone for ten minutes." She said wit' lust in ha' eyes.

"Baby girl you need ta' tighten up, but I gotta roll out lil lady. It was nice meeting ya." I got up.

"Wait I didn't get your number!" She yelled over the music.
Instead of responding I just continued ta' walk. I ain' want them problems.
"Aye Trav I need you ta' drop me off somewhea' real quick."
-

I knocked on the doe' and waited wit' my hands in my pockets.
A couple of minutes later I heard Camila drag ha' lil feet, as usual.

"Hey..." She looked surprised that I was at her doe' since I never up popped up on ha since becoming just friends.

"What's up?" I smiled and licked my lips. She had a tank top wit' no bra and not to mention she had on a pair of my boxers.

She looked around for a second, "How'd you get here?"

"Trav."

"Oh....well I guess come in." She moved aside so I could step in.

She sat down on the couch and so did I. She had some movie playing while folding up a basket of laundry.

"You the only person I know who'll do laundry this late at night."
She looked over at me and laughed.

"Well now that you're here, how about help." She gave me some clothes to fold.

"Let me guess you were out partying?" She asked.

"Yeah I was."

"So are you hungry?"

"Hell yeah."

"Well there's some left over baked spaghetti in there if you want some. Help yourself." She said getting up and going upstairs.

She ain' have ta' tell me twice.

I washed my hands and made me a plate.

"Sure didn't waste time." Camila said as she stepped into the kitchen.
I laughed a little and continued to eat.

"How ya date go?" I asked.

I noticed she rolled ha' eyes befa' she spoke, "Ugh. All he did was talk about himself."

"Damn he a sucka for that."

"Yeah a real jerk...Why you here anyways?"

"I was in the area."

She just stared at me.
"You're a terrible liar. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Aight' I just miss ya and wanted to chill that's all." I finally confessed.

"You know we had an agreement right?"

"I know. I'm sorry but I just had ta' see ya."
I saw her smile.

"Come hea'."
She got up and sat on my lap. I took in her Chanel No. 5 scent.

"Seeing you on that date ain' sit right wit' me." I whispered into ha ear.

"We gotta move on August. And Deja showing up and telling me you guys are trying to be a family didn't sit right with me either." She said.

"What? Hol' up." I tapped her thighs ta' let her know she had to get up real quick.

"Yeah. She waited for me to get off just so she could tell me that....of course I wasn't going to take that so I told her about how you ate my pussy back in Miami." She grinned.

"Yal' wildin' man. Look I tol' Deja we can try ta' get along for the sake of the baby since ha' doctor said she was stressed out and I knew it was because of us constantly fighting."

"Well that's not how she took it."

"Listen ta' me mama. I don't want nobody but you and I'm willing ta' do whateva it takes ta' prove that to ya. I just wanna start ova."

"You wanna start over? How am I suppose to trust you after all this? And not to mention Deja is willing to whatever it takes to make sure I'm out the picture."

"Don't worry about Deja..I got ha'. I just need ta' know if you willing to take that step." I looked dead into ha' eyes.

"I don't know Aug. Just to much right now."

"Aight, but stop tellin' our business. What we do is between me and you girl."
She laughed.

"You gon' let me taste it again?" I grabbed on her boxer shorts, pulling her towards me.

"Only if you do that swirl thing."

"Ion' know why I gotta ask you when its my pussy anyways."

"Excuse me?"

"I licked it so its mines."
She pulled on my arm and lead me to the living room.

"You gon' take care of Mr. Classy? He miss ya too." I said laughing.

"Boy come on." She said.

All I had ta' do was work this mouth piece a lil and nigga would be in the doe'.

*August and Camila so nasty!
Vote and leave some feedback plzzzzzz
Lil throwback for yal' by ya boy.