The One

I don't want nobody else
Baby all I need is you
(You're the one I want)
And I don't want nobody else
Baby all I need is you
(You're the one I want)
-Tamar Braxton

°Camila°
"Do you have to go?" I asked Aug as he walked back and forth, packing.

"We talked about this." He paused to look at me for a second before returning back to the task at hand.

"I know.... But still." I whined.

"Coulda' been had this shit done, fuckin' witcho' ass." He said a little upset as he threw his shoes into a separate bag.
That was my cue to go.

I got up off the bed and went into my bedroom. I plopped down on the beanbag in the corner and closed my eyes.
I had to go visit Deja and I would be the only one here in this big ass house for the next three days.

"Aye." Aug tapped my thigh.

I opened my eyes and saw him with all his bags. I slightly rolled my eyes and got up.

I was getting ready to go downstairs until he pulled me into his room. I watched as he went into his closet and came out with a black looking box. He sat it down on his dresser and opened it up. He held a black gun in his hands. My eyes got big.
"What's that for?" I asked.
He smacked his teeth.
"Man come on, you know what this shit fa."

I looked from the gun to him.

"Look I ain' comfortable wit' leavin' you hea', so I'm giving you this." He said.

I exhaled slowly as I took the heavy piece into my hands.
"I've never shot one before, what if I shoot myself? Ugh just keep it away from me please." I carefully sat it down and walked out the room.

As we rode down the road I kept my eyes on the road and didn't say anything. I could feel Aug's eyes burning holes on the side of my face. I'm pretty sure the only reason why he hadn't said anything was because Trav was in the backseat.
We pulled up to the airport. He and Trav jumped out and got their bags out. He bent down to look into the car through the window.
"Get out." He demanded.

I cut the car off and got out. He sat his bags down. I hugged Trav goodbye before he entered the building, Aug waited up.
"What's ya problem?" He asked.

"You should go before you're late." I said.

"I got plenty of time, now answer my fuckin' question."

"There's no problem August."

"So you been walkin' round' lookin' crazy witcha lip poked out fa' nothin?" He questioned.

"Oh my gosh. Can you just go already?" I asked irritated at this point.

He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me into him.
"Look daddy gon' be back like he never left." He grinned in my face.

"Why you talking in third person fool?" I asked laughing at how silly he was.

"Cause I can lil nigga, now gimme kiss."
One quick little peck turned into a full blown make out session. His hands slid down to my bottom.

I broke free. "Aug go." I said.

"Aight' I luhh you."
I smiled. "Oh I know." I said.

I watched as he picked up his bags and entered the airport.
I got in the car starting it up and pulling off.
-

I came home to complete silence and it was absolutely weird. I went upstairs and immediately stripped of my clothes. I headed back downstairs, it felt amazing to just walk around the way I wanted. I laid across the couch and fell asleep minutes later.
-

I was awaken by my phone ringing. I searched for it for a second before finding it.
Camila: "Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice.
August: "You was sleepin'?" He asked.
Camila: "Yeah." I said sitting up.
August: "You went and seen Deja taday'?
Camila: "No."
August: "So what the hell you do all day?"
Camila: "Sleep." I laughed.
August: "Damn, you ain' tired of doin' that?"
Camila: "Of course not. How's everything going bighead?
August: "Good. Its raining like hell out hea'."
Camila: "Yeah same here."
August: "You scared?"
Camila: "Not yet, which is weird."
August: "Nahh what's weird is not waking up ta' you and that stank ass morning breath these next few days."
He laughed but I didn't.

After talking to Aug for a few more minutes, I let him go.
I hadn't ate all day and now was feeling sick to my stomach. I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen. Times like this made me miss him and Trav. I cut up two bananas and got out two pieces of bread. I spread my nutella on each slice. I put it all in a bowl and grabbed me a water bottle. I washed the few dishes and hit the light switch when I was done & headed upstairs.

As I was walking up the stairs the doorbell went off a few times. I turned around on the step and stared back at the door. I wanted to run up the stairs but I couldn't move. I watched as whoever was at the door twisted the knob.
Who could be at the door this late? And why would they be trying to get in? I thought about the gun August showed me.

After about three minutes it stopped. August and Trav kept company, but wouldn't they let them know not to stop by if they're out of town? I went upstairs and locked my bedroom door. The rest of the night was peaceful but I was still freaked out.

*Updated for you guys.
Who the heck was trying to get into the house?
Might update again tonight.
Remember to check out my new book, What's Done In The Dark.