No Love

Red light
You know I can't make this thing that official
Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you, shit
You don't like that I make this easy, leaving
After sexing on the floor
Baby, I know you need me, like I need you
But I'm not the one you wanna love
-August Alsina

°August°
"Fuck Aug don't stop." She screamed
I smacked her ass befa' I bussed my nut, pulling out and making my way into ha' bathroom. I cleaned myself up, and flushed the condom down the toilet cause bitches is shiesty these days. I came out and threw her a warm rag so she could clean herself up.

"What the fuck was that Aug? You a minute man now nigga?"
"Man listen I'm a young nigga, some times I be going and going and sometimes it might be ah hit it and quit it, five seconds type thing." I said while putting my clothes on.

"Then you have the audacity to just up and leave!" She screamed getting out the bed.
"Chill out Deja, every time a nigga fuck witcha' you be on that other shit."
"I be on that other shit cause I want more from you, more for us. After all these months and I'm still just your fuck buddy. I deserve more." She was in face by now talking none sense.

"Man here we go with this again. I'm out." I said grabbing my keys and leaving.

I been fooling around with Deja for a couple of months now. She bad as shit and I won't front like I wasn't feeling her. Took her on a few dates, and was starting to dig ha but things happen, vibes change. She was still giving up the ass and who is Aug to pass that up?
-

I pulled up to my house to see that Sneak was here. I hopped out and made my way inside and found him chillin on the couch watching TV. "Man what it do Young?" He asked
"What's poppin." I said giving him dap
"You must of been over some lil breezy house cause I been trying to hit up you."
"For real? What's going on?"

"Some chick named Camila came thru looking for you. She cute as shit too."
When he said Camila I was caught off guard. I ain't talked to her in about a month or so now after she started pushing me away and how she knew where I stay at? I can't even front like I don't miss her mean ass though.

"Camila?" I asked sitting up about to reach for my phone to give her a call.

"Damn nigga, you moving fast as shit to get to her. You hit that didn't you?"
I didn't reply and simply laughed as I thumbed through my messages.

"And you didn't tell meh? Come on Young." He said shaking his head with disappointment.

"Aight damn, yeah it hit it."
"Ahh shit. My lil nigga finally got some cuddy. What it's hitting on?"
"Sneek listen hea', I'm talking bout pussy so good I was mad at my dick when I bust." I said still thinking about that night.

"Damn nigga straight fool wit it. So what about that Deja chick?" He asked lighting a blunt.
"We fuck from time to time, but that's about it." I took a puff and passed it back.

"So...if you had to chose between the two, who it'll be?"
I thought for a second...
"I fucks with Camila, but she be acting funny as shit, like she too good for everything. Deja cool people but she aint never satisfied and want a relationship, Idk man." I said taking another hit.
"What happened to that Tyra girl?" Sneak asked.
"I had to cut ha' ass off. She wasn't doing it for a nigga and she mad jealous."

"Aug you fucking and leaving these girls. Somebody gon' fuck you up one day."
"Man I ain't shit and they know it."

I pulled out my phone again and went to Camila's name so I could see what my babybeh wanted.