Me Time

The only thing you need to know
My choice is always you
Now I'm not tryin' to flip on you
Or make a mess of things
But if I put trust in you
Then you should do the same
-Heather Headly

°Camila°
"This feels so amazing." I said to myself as I got a massage.
I took a little time for myself for the day, but of course my best friend had to invite herself.

"Yes girl. Make me go to sleep." She butted in.

"Lani I want to do something before my birthday.."

"What's that babe?" She turned her head so she could look at me.

"I want a piercing."

"Where at?" She asked.

"My belly button." I confessed.
Its always been something I wanted but never had the balls to do and with the dress I would be wearing for my birthday would set it off.

"Girl you so weak, you should getcha' pussy pierced."
I scrunched up my face and shook my head no.

"It's not that bad."
"Girl bye, I'm not doing that, now let's go." I said since the message was over.
-

I layed back and watched as he put on a pair of gloves and opened up a fresh pack of needles. Sweat beads formed on my forehead as he sterilized everything and cleaned around my naval. He soon marked where my ring would go.
He clamped a little bit of skin and I gripped Lani's hand for dear life.
"Damn, you strong as shit." She said as she unloosened her hand a little."

I tried not to laugh.
"Alright you ready?" He asked me.
I nodded my head.

I held my breath and closed my eyes. There was pain for a couple seconds. "All done." He said.

I opened up my eyes and looked down.
Lani clapped in excitement, "Yass bae, selfie time." She quickly struck a pose and snapped the picture, not giving me anytime to get right for the photo.

I sat up slowly.
"I would recommend you keeping that curve ball in there for the next few weeks."
He gave me some do's and dont's and instructions on how to clean my new piercing.

"I love it already." I said to Lani as we walked out.
-
AUGUST

I twisted my hair as I watched the news.

Twenty-four year old, Chelsea Young who was reported missing by her family two weeks ago, remains were found this morning. More on this story when we return.

"Chelsea." I thought to myself as I tried to remember whea' I heard the name from, it sounded familiar.

"Whatcha' doin' lil bro?" Trav asked as he came in sat down on the couch.

I looked over at him, "Shit. I'm hungry."
He rubbed his stomach, "Me too." Ever been so hungry you could taste it in your throat? Well that's me right now...to the fifth power."

"You a fool man." I laughed.

"Chelsea was so upbeat and vibrant, she was going off to culinary school this fall and now none of that will happen. We just want answers."
I watched as some woman, who I'm guessing was her mom cry and talk.

Just then a few pictures came up on the screen of Chelsea. Trav and I dropped our mouths as we looked over at each other, first surprised then disbelief.

"Oh shit...that's shawty that was at the club that night my nigga." He said stunned by the fact that she was dead.

"I know man. Damn, shit is crazy..." I said as I stared at the screen.

"Chelsea's boyfriend, Sean Myers is now being held for questions. It is reported he was the last to see her that night. For more updates on this story tune in at 11 tonight."
The reporter spoke.

"Damn she had a boyfriend and was pushin' up on ya like that?" Trav shook his head.

"Nigga cause I'm beautiful." I joked.

"Whatever nigga. I get outta hea' and go to the gym." He stood up to dap me up.

"Me too." I said as I turned off the TV.

"You goin' ta' the gym?" He asked confused.

"Nahh, I gotta go ova' ta' Deja's and get some shit done."

He nodded as we walked out the room.
"You want some tacos tonight?" I asked him as I let my window down.

"Nope." He let his down.

"Then whatcha' gon' eat?" I asked him.

"I'm bout' ta' hit Milly Mil up for some of that good ass seafood pasta salad."

"You's a muthafuckin' busta'." I laughed.

"Jealous." He said in pops voice from Friday..

"I'm out man." I put the range in reverse.

"One." He let up his windows and waited for me to back out.
I turned my music up and made my way towards Deja place.

You guys I'm so excited about these last few chapters!!!!!!
Anywho comment/vote for the next chapter cause it's ready.