Gone Already

I was gone already [2x]
Understanding now you're ready
But I already been gone
Gone already [2x]
Nothing else you can tell me
Cause I already been gone
-Faith Evans

°August°
"Aaaaahhhh"
I heard the scream and immediately opened my eyes. As soon as I did I was greeted with a open palm full of baby powder.
Smack.

"What the fuck?" I tried to blink a little.
I was just added to the long list of Chris's smack cam victims.

"Wake yo sleepin' ass up. Know not to fall asleep around me, not in my house." He waved his finger in the air. Sounding just like the dude from the GEICO commercial.

"Man you play to much."
I got up and washed my face off. I returned to the living room and sat down.

"I'm hungry, why you ain' never got food in hea'?" I asked.

"What I need food for when I can come and free load off you?"

"You ain' shit I swear. Ion' even know how we became friends."

"Cause Imma cool ass nigga." He got up and moonwalked to his kitchen.
I laughed and started to twist my hair while watching TV.
My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and checked it.
Deja: I'm stuck at work. Do you mind bringing me some jerk chicken with rice and two cups of ice from that Jamaican joint? 2:45pm

She had been getting on my nerves making her do boy when it came to food runs. Half the time she could go get it herself, I think she just wanted me round'.
I texted her back telling her yeah and put my phone on the table.

"Deja again?" Chris asked

"Hell yeah. Ion' know how imma deal wit' this for the next five or so months." I shook my head.

"Damn, you bout to deal with her for the rest of your life. Should of thought about that before you let that load off my nigga!"

"That's the crazy part I ain't eeeem' let off in ha'."

He straight faced me, "Get the fuck outta' here. So you didn't hit that raw? Not once?"

"Hell no."

"You ain't gotta lie August, you ain't gotta lie. Nahh for real you should of learned from me."

"Learned what?"

"Rubber or nah, in pull out I trust." He saluted.
This nigga.
"You seen Camilla lately?"

"No."

"Niggggga."
"What?"

"I was on her instagram and man..."
"Why you on her page man?" I laughed
"I mean she is my baby mama."
"You need help."

"Speaking of her instagram who this nigga is cuz? Talkin' bout woman crush Wednesday and they all on the beach together."

"Lemme see." I grabbed the phone to look at the picture.
I saw Camilla and some new nigga all smiles while flocking on the beach.
I gave him the phone back.
"Ion know."

"Look at you actin' like a lil bitch, "Ion know." You the one that fucked up and you super pussy whipped. She must did some voodoo on ya ass."

"Watch ya mouth fool and who pussy whipped? Aug whips the pussy. Know dat'."

"Anyways you'll be on ya knees begging her soon that's if you haven't already. She know about this baby?"

"Nahh I haven't told her. On some G shit I'm not scared to go to jail, hell a nigga not even scared to die, but I'm scared as hell to tell her I gotta baby on the way, by Deja at that."
Chris just looked at me shaking his head.

"But lemme' go and get this girl something to eat." I got up and dapped Chris up.
-
I sat waiting at the red light when my phone starting ringing. I looked at, it was my mama calling on my line. With everything goin' on we haven't talked in a couple of days.

I answered.
Aug: Hey mama.
Sheila: Boy don't hey mama me! Everybody been worried about you! What's going on?
I took a deep breath
Aug: I'm sorry ma. I just had to get my mind right.
Sheila: You had to get ya mind right? Whatcha' done did?
Aug: Mama she pregnant man.
Sheila: Who pregnant? Camila pregnant already?
Aug: I wish but it ain' her that is.....its Deja.
I said lowly.
Sheila: Who tha' hell is Deja and why the fuck is carrying my grandchild and I haven't even heard of her befa'?
Aug: Ion know mama. We was just friends, I guess you can call it that.
Sheila: August after all these talks about you wearing them jimmy hats and fuck up? I thought you wanted to be with Camila?
Aug: I did..well I still do. Aye lemme call you back.
Sheila: August I'm not done talking to you so you better call me back. Play wit' me if you want to and I'll book a one way ticket to the A just to beat ya' ass.
Aug: Damn ma imma call you back. Luh ya.
I hopped out my range and walked into Deja's nail shop.
She came out one of the rooms with some girl who looked like she had just got her mustache waxed.

A smiled appeared on her face when she spotted me.
"You brought it. Thanks boo!" She grabbed her food and ice.

"Deja this your baby daddy?" Some chick asked
"Yes girl."
"You definitely lucked up with this one. He way cuter than......never mind"
Deja laughed nervously.

"I'm out." I said
She followed me out,
"What's wrong with you?" She asked

"Nothing."
"What you don't want people to know you knocked me up? I bet if it was Camila you would be screaming to the world that she was carrying your baby."
"What she gotta do wit' this? Why you so jealous of her regular ass life? And do them bitches know that it might not be my baby while you outchea' tryna floss like ya shit don't stank?" I asked her.

"I don't know why you keeping saying my child not yours! I told you the dates add up. It's definitely yours Aug."

"I got stuff ta' handle. I might not make it ta' your next appointment."

"What? Why not?"

"I'll be outta' town."

"I know you going to chase after her....once again."

"And if I am? That's between me and ha'." I got in my range and pulled off.

*Mama plays no games!*
Aug better not ruin Camila's vaca
Trying to decided if I want this baby to be Aug's or not hmmm what you guys think?....any who yall' know what to do!