Someone To Love You

Girl, I think you've gone too far too long
Without a good man to make you smile
How can I appeal to you and make you understand
That I'm here, when you're ready for
Someone to love you
-Ruff Endz

°August°
I got out of the car and ran over to open the door for Camila, as she got out I was careful not to step on the back of her beautiful dress. I flew the twins in so we could celebrate their birthday together. I rented a lil spot and threw a Masquerade theme party.

She wore a long sleeve royal blue, floor length dress that exposed her back. She accessorized her outfit with a pair of golden diamond earrings and bracelet to match. She also wore a pair of nude colored high heels but they couldn't be seen unless she was holding up her dress. Her makeup was light and had curly hair for a change.

I helped her out as we made our way up the long steps. Once we made it to the top I threw on my mask before stepping inside. Everyone was definitely dressed to impress and looked good.

"Babe you look so good." Lani said to Camila as she rushed over once she spotted us.

"Thank you, you look amazing too." She hugged her and Monica.

"Hey crimson chin." She said as she turned to me.

"Fuck you, where my nigga at?"

"They all out back by the pool."

"Aye baybeh if you need me I'll be wit' my niggas. You be good aight?" She nodded her head and returned back to her conversation. I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before walking off.

I made my way through the crowd and stepped outside, making my way towards the pool area. "Aug, you finally hea' nigga." Teek said to me.
I dapped them all up, "Happy birthday." I said to the twins.

"No lie this shit dope." Ty said.

"Man fuck all the bullshit, where my baby mommy at? Chris said.

"She in there." I said.
I had to keep my eye on him, nigga was in love with Camila.

"Let's make a toast to the good life and being able to see another birthday wit' my brudda bruddas." Sneak said giving us all champagne filled glasses.

-
The whole night was filled with plenty of laughs and conversations about the future. I was having a good time but I hadn't seen Camila all night. I went inside but after searching for awhile I gave up. I went upstairs into one of the bedrooms, and stepped out on the balcony. I took this time to light up a blunt and just talk to Mel.

"I wish you was hea' man. Nigga you was my heart" I said after releasing the smoke through my nose. Looking up at the stars. I missed my brudda' and I wish he was here to give me all the answers I needed to my questions.

I held back my tears cuz' this was suppose to be a celebration but this shit hurt. I jumped when I felt somebody putting they arm on my shoulder, I looked over and it was Camila.

"Having a little heart to heart with Mel again?" She asked

I chuckled at how she knew me so well, "Yeah. I ain' talked to him in a few days."

She took a deep breath while massaging my shoulders "Cheer up and enjoy this night, I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be down."

I stepped on my blunt and sat down in one of the chairs, pulling her down on my lap, "Did I tell you how gorgeous you looked tonight?"

"Yes, did I tell you how handsome you look tonight?" He looked down at me.

"Nahh I don't recall, run dat by me one mo' time." I joked

"You so silly, I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"Luh me." I said sincerely while looking into her eyes.
She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. She was about to say something until Chris dumb ass popped up out of no whea'.

"Ain't gon' be no fucking tonight." He said while flashing a flash light on us.

"Man if you don't take yo ass on."

"Aight, I had to make sure yall was behaving, Camila watch out, he been on the henny all night." He said walking out.

"Oh I know, I smell it." She yelled to him.

"You gon' be my victim tonight." I said running my eyes up and down her sexy body.

"I'm going home tonight."

"Not wit' dat dress on you ain't."

"Mhm, come on let's get back to the party." She said standing, fixing her dress.
-
We got on the dance floor and danced to a slow song, she had heels on so it didn't look nor feel awkward while dancing. My hands sat comfortably on her hips as we swayed back and forth. I was into the moment and I couldn't deny how I was feeling her, it was so much I wanted ta' tell and show her, but I didn't know how to say it and how she'd react. Just then the DJ switched it up and played a old skool joint.

Kool & Gang, Get Down On It blasted through the house. Neither me nor Camila could dance but we didn't gave a damn and started making up our own dance moves.

"Why it look like yall at prom tho? Chris yelled to us.

Camila threw up her middle finger and went back to dancing with me, I'm pretty sure we looked like two complete fools but that was OK with me. We laughed at each other and right then and there I knew she was the one for me. I was tired of holding back, she was tearing down that wall I had built up and I was perfectly fine with letting her in. I just needed ta' work on these demons.