Look What You've Done

Is this shit real, should I pinch you?
After all the things that we been through, I got you
Look what you've done, look what you've done
-Drake

°Camila°
I leaned against the wall as I waited for Tara so we could go get lunch. She was taking forever and I had already ate my fruits from this morning. I stuck my fork in my mouth as I texted. T came running into the break room which scared me for a minute.
"Girl there is somebody wanting to see you!"

"Who?" I stopped texting and wrapped my fork in a paper towel, sitting it on the table. Tara and I walked out.

I looked around and saw no one.
"Tara really? Nobody is here to see me fool. You ready to go?" I looked at her. This girl is known to play games.

"I'm here ta' see you." I turned around and my eyes landed on August. He stood with a bouquet of my absolute favorite flowers, ranunculus. He also had bag of Popeye's. Yes I was a fool for Popeye's now, thanks to him.

I couldn't help but to smile, who knew he had it in him? I didn't know why I was smiling from ear to ear. Maybe it was because everyone in the building was looking at us, or just the fact that I was happy at the moment.

"I just wanna show you how I'm serious I am and this is only the beginning babeh."

I took the flowers out his hand and gave them a quick sniff. These would look great in my living room.

"Thank you. I appreciate this."

"I know it's all cliché and shit, but I'm trying...."
I smiled at how cute he was, even though he looked very uncomfortable.

I pulled him outside so we would no longer be the center of attention.

"I see you really are serious about this huh?" I said once we were out.

"Yeah man. This shit feels weird cause I ain' never did this befa'."
I stared at him for a moment. I really did miss our friendship and the extra curricular, but to bad he was on punishment.

"Well I won't hol' up any longer and I'm not tryna' get hit wit' that right hook again cause I know you act a fool when ya food gets cold." He said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Ya damn right." I laughed.
We hugged goodbye and I went back into the break room to fuck up
my chicken.
-
°August°
"So you brought her the flowers right?"

"Yea and some chicken." I grinned.

"Chicken? That's ghetto ass hell."

"Man what? She like chicken and I like chicken, so I figured why not get her some chicken ya know.... spicy kind of course."

"You two are made for each other cause any other girl would of flipped." Lani said.

"So what I do now?"
I came to Lani since she was Camila best friend and knew her beta' then I did.

She tapped her chin while looking up at the ceiling, "Oh I know. How about you send her to the spa. You'll get bonus points if her best friend is invited too."

I looked up at ha, "Nice try."

"No but for real. Just let that shit flow. Do something not only she'll be comfortable with but you as well." She said.

"I wanna take ha out, but I know she not tryna' be seen wit' ya boy right now."

"You really hurt her Aug....she says she's over it and blah blah but it's not hard to see the truth."

"I know...."

"Good you better! Now if you really want to be serious you know what you gotta do right?" Lani asked.

"What's that?" I sipped some of my sprite and sat it down.

"You gotta get Deja in check man. If not she's just going to continue to fuck up both of yal' happiness."

I knew what she was saying' was the truth but I didn't know what else ta' do when it came ta' ha. How many ways I gotta tell the bitch I ain' want nothing ta' do with em?

"You my big sis right?"

"Of course." She folded her arms.

"Aight, what if I'm like....in real love wit' this chick?"

I saw a big smiled appear on Lani's face.

"It's like that? Does she know?"

"Nah. I mean I tol' ha I loved her but not how deep this shit really is."

"Wow Aug. You guys just need to talk."

I sat there quietly cause I was deep in thought.

"Ion' know. It's like I wanna tell ha but when its time I'm just lost for words."

"It'll take time, but when you ready you'll know. Trust me."
I noticed she just kept staring with googly eyes.

"What nigga?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"You a fuckin' lame. But I gotta go lil girl." I got up and hugged Lani bye.

"You still a bitch ass nigga!" She yelled out as I left.

*What yal' think Aug got up his sleeve?
Comment!
Quick lil chappie for you guys