Hit 'Em Up Style (Ooops!)

When you go then everything goes
From the crib to the ride and the clothes
So you better let him know that
If he messed up you gotta hit em up
-Blu Cantrell

°Camila°
I picked up the plate and scooped some of the grits onto it. I put two pieces of bacon and piece of sausage followed by some eggs. I took the toast out the toaster and sat it on the plate too. I got out a glass and poured some orange juice in it. I grabbed the glass and plate and went to the dinner table. I sat the items in front of August who had just gotten in early this morning. I went back into the kitchen to make my plate and a glass of apple juice.
"Aye babeh bring me some cheese." Aug yelled to me.

I returned to the table and sat down, making sure to say my prayers and ask the Lord to give me the strength not to fuck him up on this good Sunday morning.

I cut up my meats and mixed them up with my grits and eggs. I poured a little salt and pepper into my food before stirring it up and dug in.

"It felt so good to sleep in my bed." August said in between chews.

"Oh really?" I asked as I spread the jelly on my toast.

"Yeah it did. What was it like bein' hea' without me? I know you missed me." He said.

"I actually enjoyed myself." I bit into the toast and stared at him.

He nodded his head and grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"Why I'm feelin' like we got some beef goin' on? Thought we settled that befa' I left?" He asked before taking some eggs into his mouth.

"You had fun?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah I did. Now its time for ya birthday trip." He smiled.

I half laughed, "That won't be happening!" I smirked.
He looked up and put his fork down.

"And why not?"

"Because I said so."
"You betta' calm down wit' all that attitude shit befa' I smack ya ass."

I pushed my plate to the side. I sat up straight and put my elbows on the table, letting my chin rest on my hands.
"No, you lucky I didn't come down to Florida and smack yo ass." I mushed him from across the table.

"Whatcha' talkin' bout? You walking on a thin line right nahh." He threatened me.

"Just like my fuckin' patience with your flat faced ass."

"Watch ya mouth." He warned me.
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"Why you always on some bullshit huh? I come home afta' workin' hard fa' you and this what I get? I'm tryna be nice but you testing me." He said angrily.

"August shut the hell up. Only thing you know how to do is lie and twist your dry ass hair."

"Lie? What the hell I gotta lie ta' you about?" He asked confused.

I stormed into the kitchen and got out the envelope, I came back in and threw it in front of him.
He picked it up and opened it, once he saw what the pictures were about he went pale and swallowed hard. His reaction was enough for me and I didn't wait up for a explanation.
I darted up the stairs, into my bedroom and starting throwing bags onto the floor. I took clothes out my dressers and threw them into the suit cases.

Travis came in with a worried look.
"What's goin' on?" He asked.
Before I could respond August came jogging into the room.
"Aye Trav let me holla at ha' real quick."
Travis looked at me and left out, closing the door behind him.