Don't Mess With My Man

Cause he's mine and I can't take no pigeons tryna take my baby
So I thought I had to let you know
Find someone that you can call your own
Cause now you're walkin in the danger zone
And if I touch you I'll be wrong
-Nivea ft Jagged Edge

°Camila°
I finished up my last task at work before gathering my things and clocking out. I walked through the parking garage, trying to make my way to the car. I was beyond ready for a good hot shower. I paused when I saw someone standing by my car.

"How was your trip?" Deja asked leaning on my car.
I rolled my eyes.
"What is it Deja?"

"I just stopped by to have a little chat. See I'm way to classy to come into your place of work so I patiently waited for you to get off. Be grateful." She smiled.

"I don't have time for the games, and I wish you would come into my job acting a fool. We already know you not about it, so I advise you to pipe down." I stepped closer.

"The only reason I didn't hit you back is because I'm pregnant, with his baby." She smirked.
We all know that was a lie, she just couldn't fight.

"Oooh congrats! You got knocked up by a nigga who don't even want you, but kept you around for sex and a bit of comfort. Your a dumbass and need to grow up. Is this what you wanted to "chat" about?"

"I just wanted to let you know that nobody and especially not you will be playing step mommy to my baby. I know he went and saw you in Miami but we're working on being a family so don't get it confused." She said trying to get smart.
I took a deep breath trying to hold my tongue, but I was tired of doing that.

"You think just because you pregnant by him its going to make him want to stay and be with your delusional ass? Well a baby doesn't change shit. Yeah you fucked him when we was trying to get our shit together but that don't mean he want you to be his baby mama, and he's obviously showing you that now."

"Maybe it won't but best believe there's nothing I won't do to call him mines, so with that being said you need to stay away from my man. You been thinking you hot shit with him on your arms all around town and worshiping the ground you walk on but I had to knock you off that horse baby girl and I have no problem doing it again if you get out of line." She waved her finger in my face.

Times like this made me not feel bad for beating her ass the way I did. I couldn't do it again, but if she wanted to be petty then two can play that game.

"That's your man, but yet he dropped everything he was doing just to get to me so he could eat my pussy and be sent back home with a broken heart cause I sure ass hell don't want him." A look of disgust came across her face.
So what I spilled the beans but it was the truth. I mean the head is way to good to turn down and plus I was long over due for a good nut.

She was getting ready to say something but the sound of my phone ringing stopped her. I pulled it out of my purse and looked at the screen. Of course it was August.
"Oh look who's calling.....to bad I don't want to talk to em." I said throwing the iPhone back into my purse.

"So are we done here? I have places to be and I'm getting tired of entertaining you."

"Yeah we're done, but I want you to know I meant what I said. Stay away Camila." She gave a cold stare before walking over to her car.
I must really get on this lady's nerve. I had August wrapped around my finger and there was nothing she could do, and I know that ate her up inside.

"Bye flat ass." I said waving, getting into my car starting it up.
-
"How was your trip?" Pops asked me.

"It was good. I did so much partying that I don't even want to go out anymore for awhile." I smiled.

"You left me here with no ice cream. That's just cold."

"I'm sorry. Why didn't you ask Odell to sneak you some?"

"I barely see him these days since the baby. He stopped by for thirty minutes last week, the longest in a while."

"Chanel keeping him away from you?" I asked
He looked at the TV.
"That's what it feels like, but he said she isn't. Like since you've been around she can't stand him to be over here. I can't wait till she comes strolling in here with that bastard child."

"Now don't take it out on the baby."
He turned off the TV.
"You know it's almost time for our show, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I know but I'm really beat after my treatment today. I'm sorry."

"I totally understand. You get you some rest and I'll see you tomorrow."
I got up to hug and kiss his forehead.
"Love you pops."
"Love you too baby girl."

I closed the front door as I stepped outside. I saw Odell pulling up. Most of the time I could care less but I actually wanted to talk to him this time around.

"Hey Odell." I said once he got out the car.
He looked shocked.
"What's up Millz."

"What's going on with you and your dad?"

"What do you mean?"He leaned on his car.

"How come you don't come around as often?"
He looked off before looking at me.

"Look things have been crazy. I got Chanel in one ear and my pops and moms in the other."

"You know how sick your dad is."

"I know. It's just hard and now that you're around all the time makes it even harder."

"I know we aren't on the best of terms but don't let me get in the way of you spending valuable time with him. He's hurt that you're not around anymore. Thinks it's all Chanel's fault."

"It's not that. It's just odd because your mom.....never mind. Now that we had this talk I'll definitely talk to Chanel and my dad. Thank you."

I scrunched up my face when he mentioned my mom.
"What about my mom?" I asked.

"Look this isn't the place and time to talk about it alright? Just know I'm truly sorry." He got off his car and walked inside.

I was beyond confused.

*What's going on with Camila mom?
Deja is still butt hurt that her boo didn't make her appointment
Let's take the time to congratulate Odell for making the Madden 16 cover! Sexy self.
#Vote and #Comment