Crying Out For Me

I can hear your heart (oh yeah) crying out for me
(And girl it's saying)
Come on in, come on in, come on in and save me (Save me)
Come on in, come on in, come on in and save me (oh oh oh)
I can hear your heart (I can hear it yeah) crying out for me
Girl it's crying it's crying
-Mario

°Camila°
I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly through my nose. I did it a few more times. I cut the car off but never took the key out of the ignition. I debated with myself.

I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip.
"What am I doing?" I asked myself.
One part of me was saying go, but another was saying it wouldn't hurt to give this a try.

I got out, hitting the locks as I stepped into the restaurant. I looked around until I spotted her. Good thing she was on her phone and not paying attention.

I walked up to the table and took a seat.
"What the fuck, girl hold up I gotta call you back." She said in to the phone before hanging up.

"Where's August?" She asked.

"He's not here."
I saw her get up. Her belly was definitely out and showing.

"Wait just hear me out really quick." I stood up, stopping her.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for this shit. I came here thinking I was meeting August, not his little shadow."

I closed my eyes trying to compose myself.
"Deja I didn't come here for this."

"Then what you come here for? I already know you staying with August. He's already told me how he feels about you." She folded her arms.

"Can you just sit back down...please."

"Fine. You better make it quick." She sat back down and so did I.

I cleared my throat and stared at her.
"First of all I just want to give you a real congratulations." I said.

She slightly smiled and nodded her head.
"Ummm.... I knew if I would of texted you from my phone, you wouldn't have shown up, so instead I texted you from Aug's phone."

"What is this about?" She asked.

"Deja this is draining and we're way to old to be acting like this. I don't have a problem with you."

"But I have a problem with you." She shot at me.

"And why is that?" I asked.

She looked around for a second. "The person I want to be with doesn't give a damn about me. The only reason he's around is because I'm having his child and I know he wishes it was you instead of me."

"None of that matters Deja. If the baby is his..."
"It is his." She cut me off.

"OK excuse me. Since the baby is his, and he and I are working on our relationship that means I'll be around the child and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable." I said.

"Wait so you mean to tell me you wanna be step mommy too? Damn don't you have enough?"

"Deja please." I said but I knew whatever I said wasn't going to change her pissy attitude or the way she felt about me and this conversation.

"Please what? I'm sick of you and August. I really don't want to have any connections to the both of you." She said bitterly.

"Deja you'll always have a piece and be connected to August. I'm not going to replace you and have no desire too. You're having a child and that's such a blessing right there. You don't understand how many nights August has cried to me about how he may not be in his child's life because of me. How do you think I feel?"

She looked off for a second. Her eyes stared back at mines before they started to water.

"All this time I thought I had it figured out. My dad stayed with my mom because she was pregnant with me. I thought I could do the same with August.....I am jealous of you, I won't lie. Here I am fat, pregnant and lonely. Meanwhile you so effortlessly came in and made him fall in love with you and not even know it and I'm just sitting here looking like a fool to everyone."

"I mean you getting big but its normal...." I said not knowing what else to say.

She laughed and wiped her tears, careful not to ruin her makeup.
"Geez thanks...."

I shrugged.
"Deja there's so many men out here. You're a very pretty girl, own your own business and I know you gonna be hell of a mother. You just need to focus on your child and learn to love yourself first. You'll never feel real love until you love yourself first."

"Your so right......I see why he loves you so much."

I looked at my watch. "Thank you staying and listening but I have to get going." I got up.

"Wait.." She said getting up. "I wanna say I'm sorry."

"I forgive you. I also want to apologize for putting my hands on you and putting your child's life in a danger. It'll never happen again. Don't forget what I said either." I smiled.

"Can I hug you?" She asked.
I nodded and we did our best to hug due to her little belly being in the way.

I walked out the restaurant.
-

I walked through Walmart, I had to do a little shopping before going home. My phone started to ring. I dug into my purse and picked it up. It was Aug.

C: What's up?
A: Whea' you at? He questioned.
C: At the grocery store getting a few things.
A: Good. I need you ta' get me a case of beer.
C: That's all?
A: Oh and a pack of sunflower seeds, ranch kind.
C: Alright.
A: And hurry up. I ain' seen you all day and I need you ta' rub these foots.
C: Bye man.
I laughed and hung up the phone.

I bent down to get the bagels when I felt somebody behind me. I turned around and there stood Sean.

"Hey pretty lady. Thought you wasn't much of a drinker?" He said pointing to the beer.

"Hey Sean and its not for me."

"You don't seem to happy about seeing me."
Well duhh I wanted to say.

"It's not that." I said.

"Then what is it?" He asked.

"Uhh just didn't expect to run into you."

"Oh really? How come you haven't you hit me up? I've texted you but you never reply. I'm still waiting on my second date."

"I've been busy." I said simply and pushed my cart.

"Hold up I'm not finished with you." He stopped me.
I was starting to get uncomfortable at this point.

"Sean your a nice guy but I'm just not interested, sorry."

"Oh I see. You don't like the good guy huh? I can give you the bad too." He pushed up against me and cupped my butt, taking my earlobe into his mouth.

"It's always been a fantasy of mines to be with a black woman, especially you." He whispered into my ear once my earlobe was released from his mouth.

I pushed him off of me and slapped him.
"Have you lost your damn mind? Don't ever touch me like that."

"I'm gonna make you regret this." He said and walked off holding his face.

*How yal' feel about Camila and Deja little meet up?
Sean on some other stuff huh?
Vote/Comment