What Goes Around...Comes Around...

Is this the way it's really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?
Should've known better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around
'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...
-Justin Timberlake

°August°
Deja: I'll be pulling up in a sec. 12:35pm
The text read. I got up and unlocked the doe'. I returned to the living room and plopped down on the couch wit' the remote in hand, same place I been for the last couple of weeks besides workin'.
The door bell ranged, "Its open." I yelled over my shoulder.

"Where you at?" She asked as she stepped into the house.

"In hea'." I waved the remote in the air so she could see where I was.
She sat down beside me, "Why you all up in here looking depressed?"
"I ain' depressed I'm just coolin'."

"You sure about that?"
"Yeah." I lied.
Truth is a nigga was goin' thru it, after what went down with Camila I ain' heard from her. I thought she would come running after me like all the others, but I guess not. I missed my babeh. Deja had been blowing me up, so I finally decided to let her kick it wit' me.

"So whatcha' been up to? I asked her.

"Nothing really. Waiting on you to act right, see you finally coming back around." She grinned.
I looked over and shook my head. This girl was a mess.

"So where is your damsel in distress?"
"What? Who dat'?"
She smacked her teeth, "Little miss stuck up, Camila."
"She ain' stuck up if you really get to know her, she coo' people."
"Mhm, so what's going on between yall two? Every time I turn around I'm hearing stuff. Aug and Camila this, Camila and Aug that." She rolled her eyes.

I licked my lips while thinkin' bout her, "What's understood ain' gotta be explained."

"Must not be to much cause I'm here right now." She pushed up on me.
She was on the foolery already and hadn't even been here long.
"Aye chill out man, you came hea' ta' chill nothing else." I pushed her off.

"Why you so far up her ass? You never been like this until she came around. I don't get it."

"What you need to get is your mind right, so when I come back you beta' have it or you gettin' kicked the fuck out, period." I got up and went upstairs to piss.

Doing my business and washing my hands. I stared into the mirror, something tol' me Deja wasn't nothin' but trouble, but what harm was I doin by letting her come over and chill for a few hours? I needed the company, Trav was in Houston so I guess you could say a nigga was lonely.
-
"Deja what the fuck bruh?" I looked at her naked body and back up to her face.

"I'm about to give you what we all know you really want." She walked over to me. I watched as she got on her knees as my basketball shorts followed by my briefs fell to my ankles.
"Deja get up, this ain' right and you know it."

"What? Scared your wanna be bitch is going to find out? I won't tell if you don't." She grinned.

"Its not about that, I'm feelin' her and really want something wit' ha'.."
She didn't respond but instead took her warm mouth and placed it on my tip. It's been foreva since I had some head, my brain immediately stopped working.

"Do that thing you used to do." I grinned looking down at her.
Deja pussy wasn't all that but the head was fye'!

She came back up after a few minutes. She grabbed my hand and took me to the bed. I reached over and grabbed the rubber out the night stand. I slid it on as she got on the bed, crawling to me. Gettin' ready to ride.

Maybe it was me or just the position but I wasn't feeling it and Mr. Classy sure wasn't feelin' it either.

"Get up."
"What?"
"I said get u---" I was cut off my Camila standing in the door way when I looked over.
Before I could say anything I saw her run up on Deja like she was a nigga or sum'.
"August get her off of me!" Deja screamed as she took blow after blow to the face."

"Camila stop." I yelled trying to put back on my briefs before breaking up the fight.

"Shut up cause you can catch it too." She continued on, by now Deja was on the ground.

I grabbed Camila and took her downstairs but she didn't go down easily. She kept swinging and kicking, "Put me down!" She yelled.
Once we was downstairs I blocked the steps so she couldn't go back up, "You nothing but a piece of shit! And to think I actually fell for your bull shit." She ran up on me.

I quickly grabbed both her arms to stop her, "Camila calm down and hear me out." Her eyes weren't the same, she was in a daze.

"Fuck you and that bitch! That's what you want? You can have her cause I'm threw with you. I came over here just to pour my heart out to you and tell you I was ready to be with you and this is what I get August? All these months of letting you in and this is what I get in return?" She screamed.

"Look I ain' mean for none of this to happen I swear. She asked to come over and---" She cut me off, "Save that shit you low down, dirty lame nigga."

"Camila I'm sorry." I tried ta' kiss her but that only resulted in me getting popped in the face, she was quick wit' tha hands and I see why Deja didn't stand a chance.

Her eyes turned soft, "I was hoping you would be different. Someone to show me how to love.  All I wanted to do was prove those talking bad about you wrong, but I guess they were right along. Goodbye August." She looked at me with sad eyes and walked out.

I watched her walk out and I knew I fucked up. I sat down on the steps with my hands on my head. I got up, storming up the stairs.
"Deja getcha' shit and get the fuck out." I threw her clothes at her not bothering to ask if she was OK.

"She just beat my ass and this is how you treating me? I didn't ask for this! I'm pressing charges against that crazy hoe."

"Hurry the fuck up. You been nothin' but bad news. You knew whatcha' was doin' when you got up in hea'. You happy nah? You got what you wanted now get the fuck out my house, matta' fact get the fuck out my life cause ion' need ya."

It takes two tango and get out your life, that won't happen. We about to be bound for life."

I pushed her against the wall, grabbin' her by the neck looking dead into her eyes, "What you talkin' bout?"

"Why you think I been blowing you up? Constantly trying to talk face to face when we text? I'm pregnant, but your girlfriend probably killed it acting like a wild animal."

"Hell nah, every time we fucked I had a rubber, so try that shit on a nigga who don't know any better."

"It all adds up, the dates and everything August. I'm two months, you remember exactly two months ago when we fooled around? Behind Camila's back....Face the facts this was meant to be, it's OK."

I sat down on the bed. Somebody must be playin' a trick on me cause this can't be life right now.

"Don't play wit' me like that my nigga. I need some muthafuckin' proof first, so until then fuck ya, straight up."

"My next doctors appointment is in two weeks. If you want to come then I'll text you the information." She wiped her eyes and walked out.

*Augustine the babies pappy?
Poor Camilla.

*Vote, Comment, and add to your reading lists/library*