Show You

It's like you up and walked in my life out of nowhere
(Where you come from?)
And if I lie to you today girl, that wouldn't be fair (I see)
I wanna take you around the globe
Let me show you off everywhere
(Freebandz)
And eventually I want us to take you there
Oh, yeah
-Tyga ft Future

°Camila°
I put the last bit of clothes into my suit case and dragged my bags down stairs. I was beyond cranky due to me getting my period earlier this morning and not to mention the cramps that were getting intense, and the thought of me having to sit on a plane and not my comfortable bed for a couple of hours only irritated me more.

August was already packed and had came over so we could arrive at the airport together.
"Why you draggin' ya bags like that?" He looked from his phone to me as I came down.

"Like what?"

"Idk, like you mad at tha' world." He came over to help.

I just looked at him, "I'm fine. Here take these to the car, so I can lock up and I'll be out in a sec." I said while handing him the bags

I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water and took two Midols. I checked to make sure everything was secure and locked up the house.

The ride to the airport was silent besides the occasional munch and crunch I was doing while eating. I made sure to pack up the rest of my candy as we got closer.
-
I couldn't seem to fall asleep on the plane ride. Maybe it was from the cramps, or these tight box braids I had just gotten done a week ago.
August had been talking my head off.
"You, you got some mo' snacks?" Aug asked me while tapping my shoulder.

"No." I said looking over at him.

"Fuck."

"Besides it wasn't snacks that I was eating in the car."

"No I'm talkin bout'... rememba you had some snacks?" He was trying his hardest to remember.
I looked at him like a crazy person before remembering what snacks he was talking about. I had totally forgot to grab the snacks off my dinning table before heading out the door.

My cramps were finally starting to ease up and I took this time to catch a quick nap.
-
I was awaken by Aug shaking me, "C'mon girl, we have arrived in the H-Town baby."
Getting our bags, we headed outside to the rental cars that awaited us.
"I'll follow you to the room." I said as I loaded my car with my bags
"Ok, my bruddas comin' ta' the room so they can meet you, its late so we'll go ta' my ma house in the mornin."
"That's fine."
"Well let's roll." Aug said, getting into his car.

Houston was a beautiful city and I couldn't wait to go shopping and experience the food while I was down here. After about fifteen minutes of driving we had finally pulled up to our hotel. Aug had nice taste and I was thankful it wasn't some cheap motel.

Stepping into the room I started unpacking since I would be here all weekend.
August's room was down the hall, but I doubted that he would be staying in it since he had family here. While getting out my clothes for my shower there was a light tap at the door. I opened up, "Hey." I said while letting Aug in, closing the door behind me.

"You like ya room?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"I love it, thank you." As I continued to get out my items.

He took notice.
"Well when you finish, come to my room so you can meet my niggas. They should be here by the time you out the showa'." Aug said as he got up off the bed to leave.

I let the steaming hot water run down my body. I had a feeling that this trip would do something to Aug's and I friendship, but I didn't know if it would be good or bad. I quickly brushed the thought out my mind. My hormones were out of wack and I was most likely tripping and overthinking.

Once finished with my shower I got out and did my normal moisturizing routine and dressed in my polka dot matching set pajamas. I sent Lani a quick text to let her know we had made it safe and I would call her later on.
I slipped on my bedroom shoes and grabbed my room key card and made my way to Aug's room.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. As soon as the door opened a big cloud of weed smoke hit my nose, I wasn't use to the smell and started coughing.
"Damn you good?" Aug asked as he patted my back.
"Yeah, just caught me off guard that's all." I said stepping in.

"Everybody this Camila. You met Trav and Sneak befa', but this is his twin, Teek."
Alrighty then.

I went to shake Teek's hand but instead got pulled into a hug, "We don't do that hand shakin', you fam so its hugs only." He said to me.

"And this is my otha' brudda, Jamal." Aug said pointing to his other brother who was dancing to a song playing.

"What it do, I'm Jamal, but everybody call me Smoke Dogg." He said as we hugged.

I turned to Sneak & Trav to send them a quick wave, "Oh you going to speak taday'?" Trav asked.
"Look I told you I'm sorry about that." I said

"Aight, so whea' we going tonight?" Aug asked as he hit the blunt.

"Man I hope not the same place we went to last time cause the walls had bullet holes and the bitches did too." Travis responded which caused me to laugh.

"Well you guys can decide where you'll be partying. I'm going back to my room." I got up.
The weed was really strong and my eyes and throat started to hurt.

"You don't wanna go out wit' us? Aug asked.

"Not tonight, I'm kind of tired."

After telling the fellas goodbye I went to my room and talked to Lani for a little while. It was getting late and we had to be up early in the morning to go to Aug's mother house. I was on my way to sleep when there was a knock on my room.

"Who is it?" I asked walking closer to the door.

"Young."

I opened the door.
"We bout ta' head out, you want anything befa' I bounce?"

"Oh thanks, but no thanks."

"You sure? You ain' ate all day."

"I'll make it up tomorrow over your mom's breakfast." I smiled.

"Aight, night then."

"Goodnight." I was about to close my door when Aug stopped me, "Call me if you need me."

"August...boy if you don't go on somewhere. Go have some fun, I'm ready to go to bed."

"Damn my bad. Just want to make sure you straight."
I rolled my eyes and closed the door.