I'm So Into You

I'm so into you
I don't know what I'm gonna do
Boy, you got me so confused
I don't know what I'm gonna do
-SWV

°Camila°
I slipped into my heels and made my way to the pole, cleaning it off first. I walked in a circle while holding the pole, starting with the right leg and letting my left leg drag. I turned to face the pole dipping it low, poking my butt out in the process. I looked in the mirror as I squatted and took it to the floor with my legs spread. I stayed down in that position while gripping the pole with both hands, making one cheek move at an time.

"Damn Millz, let me find out you a stripper on the low." Lani said snapping me out of my element.

I laughed before speaking,"It's all in fun, I enjoy doing this from time to time." I got up.

"Mhm, don't let Aug find out."

"Whatever."

"Girl bye, you know that's bae with his skinny ass."
"While you over there talking shit, get on this pole and show me why Ty can't leave you alone."

"Girl I can't deep throat this pole." She responded.
-
After a couple of hours of playing around and learning new tricks, the class was finally over. I hugged Lani and told her goodbye before hopping into my truck to head home, making a stop by chick fil a first. I pulled up and seen August learning on a Jag coupe, smoking of course. I got out and walked over to him, "Hi sexy."
"Hey mama." He said while taking a pull of his blunt.

"Eewee that smells, come inside when you finish." I said fanning the smoke. He simply nodded his head.

I stepped inside my apartment, removing my jacket and heels. I plopped down on the couch and let my head fall back. My moment of peace was interrupted by August slapping my thighs. I looked up at him as he sat down beside me, "Do that again, and I'll break your po' self in half."

"Why you got these lil' bitty shits on anyways?" He asked while trying to grip my spandex shorts.

"Because they fit the occasion." I said while getting up.

"Damn." Aug said as he slapped my bottom.
I retuned to the couch with my food and milkshake.

"Gimme' some." He said before I could even get the food out the bag.
I smacked my teeth before letting him bite into my sandwich, "Where's the Range? I don't remember seeing it."

"She chillin' at da house."

"So how you get here then?

"The Jag."

"That's yours?"

"Yeah." He said before drinking some of my milkshake.

"What you doing over here anyways besides free loading?" I snatched my milkshake away from him before he drank it all.

"I came to see you lil girl, why you ain' text back?" He said while eating some of my soup.

"You texted me? I haven't checked my phone. I've been busy."

"Who you was wit? Better be Lani if you walking around with dis' hea' on." He said motioning to my outfit

"I was."

"What yal' was doin'?

"Damn you nosey, and we went to a pole dancing class."
When I said that he instantly smiled.

"You goin' show daddy what you learnt?" He asked with low eyes.

"Definitely not and speaking of daddy, my dad told me you two went and had some drinks the other night."

"Yea we did. Ya pops mad cool. Why you ain' tell me you was the plug daughta?"

"What am I suppose to say? Hi August my daddy use to be a big time drug dealer?"

"Shut up wit ya smart ass mouth."

"Nigga I got it from you."

"Mhm, I missed ya lil mean ass today." He said while pulling me into him, kissing my cheek.

"I see the time me and Lani been making you put in the gym is finally paying off, you skinny swole now." I said while grabbing his muscles.

"Skinny niggas runnin' shit, Imma gain some weight on ya, just give me a few years."

"Right." I said while rolling my eyes
He caught me in the process and thumped my forehead.
"What I tell you about doin' that shit?"

"I swear I hate you." I said while rubbing my head.

"Take it back."

"No."
He pushed me down so I was now on my back, holding my arms, he kissed and licked my face repeatedly, "August stop, you know that tickles." I said in between laughes.

"You goin' stop being hard headed and take it back?"

"Ye---- yes." I said screamed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Aug."

"Wrong muthfuckin' answer. How many times we going ta' go thru this befa' you learn?" He said as he started back tickling me.

"Oooook, yes Daddy."

"Thea' you go, now give daddy some suga." I gave him a quick peck, he straight faced me.

"What? I thought you didn't kiss these hoes?"

"I don't. You ain' no hoe tho."

"Then what am I?"

"Guhh, you is my baybeh." He sang out.

"Don't start this."

"Nahh, but for real." He said laying his head on my chest.
I played in his messy hair as I looked down at him.
"You bout to put a nigga to sleep." He said

"No, your high must be coming down cause you always take a nap after."

He laughed, "Yeah you right."
There was a long pause before I spoke
"August who is Chrissy?"

"My ex."

"I've heard, what happened between you two."

"Some fucked up shit."

"Like what?"

"Are you goin' come up hea' and nap wit me or you going to sit in here worrying about the past? He asked getting up.

"Why you changing the subject?" I asked following behind him to my bedroom.

"Cause ion' feel like talking about it, das' why." He said while removing his shoes, followed by his hat, chains, pants and jacket, getting under the covers.

I took a deep breath and got into bed with him.
"Is she the reason why you don't do relationships?"
He smacked his teeth and turned over so his back was now facing me.
"Say August."

"Man come on Camila." He said getting irritated.

"No come on Aug and answer the question."
He just kept quiet and eventually went to sleep. I didn't understand why it was so hard for him to just tell me what ended their relationship. I stared at the ceiling until I drifted off to sleep.