C.R.U.S.H.

C is for your confidence-Boy I love the cool in you
R is for rumors they make-I wish that they were true
U, you put a smile on my face - you're unforgettable
S is for your sexiness
H I gotta have it
I gotta crush on you-I love me some you
-Ciara

°Camila°
"Wait so you mean to tell me you're meeting his family?"
I continued to run on the treadmill while nodding my head.
"Is there something that I don't know about?"
"Like what Lani, I'm just as thrown off guard as you are."

"You fucked him didn't you?"
I kept silent and continued running. Lani stepped off her machine and walked over to mine, shutting it off while eyeing me waiting for an answer.

Squeezing Lani's arm, "He put it down so good Lani."
"You bitch! I'm your best friend and you didn't think to tell me?"

"You're dramatic so I didn't know how you would react. I just hate how he gave it to me all night and then bounced like it was nothing the next morning."

"That's why you was all in your feelings, ignoring that boy? You know after you left the night we had dinner at my place he was going crazy. Kept asking what to do and why you was so mean to him." She laughed.

"Its just like when we good, we're good, but when shit gets bad, it's ugly. All these females keep popping out of the woodworks not making it any better."

"Them hoes just jealous that's all, including Chanel fake ass. I can't wait to run into her, and Deja can catch it too. Fuck around and get one of them fake cheeks deflated."
My best friend was a mess and obviously still on ten about me telling her what happened at the fair.
"How you know that girl butt fake?"
"Fuck her and that bubble ass. That bitch need to slide some of that ass to me, she don't need it all."

Lord chile I had to put up this everyday.

"Well let me get out of here, Aug's been bugging me about bringing him something to eat all day."
"You two are so cute."
"Lani.....shut up." I said making my way out the door.
"Well damn I love you too." She called out.
-

I went home for a much needed shower. I decided to wash my hair while I was in. Once I was finished, I dressed in a simple red tank top, black rally shorts and my Nike roshe shoes. I put my leave in conditioner in and did a quick wash and go style, letting my hair air dry. I grabbed my things and left out.

After ordering Aug's food from Popeye's I was now pulling up to his shop. stepping in I immediately felt uncomfortable from all the stares I was getting from these unknown men.

"What brings you in here pretty lady?" One of the men asked me. I was about to open my mouth, but a guy who had the name Big T written on his shirt spoke for me, "She wit' Aug, so fall back."
"That's you Aug?" A guy asked August as he came from the back.
"Why you all up in my bidness' like a female, nigga?"
"Aye...I taught you well my guy."
Aug grabbed my hand leading me to the back to what appeared was his office.

"Have a seat." He said while closing the door behind him.

"You have a nice looking shop." I looked around as I sat.

"Thank ya mama. I was beginning to think you wasn't coming' thru."

"Well today was my gym day with Lani so I've been there all day." I said while handing him his bag of food.

"See you my nigga." He said while taking the bag.

"Mhm, why you couldn't go get it yourself anyways?"

"Maybe cause I wanted ta' see ya."

"Awe how sweet."

"Whateva don't feel too special, what's going on with this head?" He stared at it before going back to digging around in his bag.

"I washed it before I came here, and don't even try it with the nappy head jokes."

"Nahh I wasn't, you got good hair." He said biting into his chicken.

"How you know? You know nothing about hair."

"Cause I can tell by ya sideburns." He said while cracking up
I picked up the pen that was on his desk and threw it at him

"Shut up, that's why your jawline strong as shit."

"So, you just mad cause my eyebrows stay on fleek and Ion' even gotta get my shits done unlike you."

"Ha, you're so gay I swear."

"I wasn't gay when I was makin that pussy squirt." He said getting up and walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes at his statement. Just then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." Aug shouted.
"Aye boss man, Mr.Smith out here.
"Fuck I forgot bout him. Aight just tell em I'll be out in a second."

My head shot towards Big T, "Wait, did you say Mr.Smith, as in Will Smith? Tall and brown skin with waves?
"Yeah." Big T said.
"What's tha problem? Aug asked getting concerned.
"Oh nothing, you guys know my daddy." I said getting up making my out the office so I could see my dad.

He was to busy engaged in his conversation with another guy to notice me, "Daddy."
He stopped mid sentence and looked up at me, a big smile spread across his face, "Hey angel... What are you doing in here out of all places?"
"Oh umm I had brought my friend August some lunch." I said while looking back at August.
"Friend huh? August I didn't know you knew my daughter."
"I didn't know she was ya daugha' till just now."

My dad nodded his head, "Well...I'll be on my way now." I said.
"Alright love you baby and be safe." My dad said as he hugged me and I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks again, see ya lata Luv." Aug said while he passed me my phone followed by a tight hug and kiss on the forehead.

Well at least my dad likes him. I unlocked my phone to see Aug had taken a selfie and made it my home screen, "This boy is something serious with his cute behind." I said to myself.