Freak Me

Baby don't you understand
I wanna be your nasty man
I wanna make your body scream
And you will know just what I mean
-Silk

°Camila°
I made my way upstairs to get comfortable since I had been in these clothes all night. Removing my loafers and slipping out of my jumper, I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Sliding my feet into my house shoes I made my way back downstairs.

I found August in my kitchen making drinks. He took a sip of his drink.

"Dis shit fye', try it lil lady." He said while handing over his drink.

I scrunched up my face, "I don't know where your mouth has been."

"Man Aug don't eat no box, if that's what you thinking." He said while laughing and playfully pushing me.

I side eyed him before taking the drink.

"OK its pretty good, I now know who to call when I'm in need for a drink."

"Oh really now." He said

"Yeah speaking of which, what do you do for a living anyways."

"I'm a barber."
The lies...
"Get the hell out of here. You mean to tell me you're a barber, but yet you drive a range, took me to one of the most expensive restaurants in the city and I'm sure your home is nice.....So how long you been selling drugs?"

"I'm being real witcha. I'm a well known barber with celebs, around the A and back home but growing up I did sell drugs just to eat a meal."

"Where are you from, you talk so funny?" I asked

"New Orleans, NOLA." He said as he showed me the New Orleans tattoo on his hand.

"So how did you end up here then?"

"I had to leave the NO. I came here trying to make it. I was always good at cuttin' hair, so I took that and ran wit' it, and I made it all by my lonely."

"Wow." I said impressed.

"What about you?"

"I'm from Charlotte NC, but me and my dad moved here awhile ago. All my other family is back home, including my mom."

"Coo', so what you doing? This apartment nice as hell. I now know who to call for decorating."

"Well thank you, but I'm a dental assistant right now but hopefully one day I'll have a Dr title before my name."
-
After more than a few drinks while talking and getting to know each other a lot more, I found that August was a pretty cool dude, and I found him easy to chill and talk to as well. It was getting late and we both were growing tired.

Aug looked at his phone, "Damn I didn't realize how late it got." He said while standing.

"I don't think you should drive home this late after drinking, I would feel terrible if something happened to you."

"I don't stay too from here but if you insist. I'm outty in the A.M though."

"OK that's fine. I'll be back with a pillow and cover for you."

I returned with the items to find Aug undressing. I watched as he removed his shirt to reveal his wife beater, he then took off his belt and undid his pants leaving him in his orange briefs. This man was covered in tattoos from the neck down. I found myself enjoying the view a little too much.

"Here you go. The bathroom is right down the hall and there's extra towels and rags upstairs in the closet. I'm going to bed, make your self at home."

I got into bed. I was tired, but couldn't go to sleep. The alcohol was kicking in and I was becoming horny. I stuck a pillow in-between my legs to stop myself from reaching into my night stand since I had company.

I sat there for a few more minutes when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"Aye do you have anotha pillow?" Aug asked

I turned on my lamp and got out of bed going into the hallway closet to get him another pillow. I could feel him watching my every move.
"Here you go." I handed him two more pillows.

"Thanks ma." He said, but instead of him leaving he just sat there and stared at me.

Before I knew it my back was against the wall as he pushed his pelvis into me, making me feel his hardening beef cake.

"Your pillow." I said in between breaths as he worked on my neck.

"Fuck that pillow, I came up hea' for you."

I escaped from him to lead him into my bedroom once more. Stripping out our clothes I was now on my back as Aug was on top of me showing my breast the attention they had been craving since I saw him at the gym.

He moved down to my belly then back up to my neck. As he kissed all over my body driving me crazy, "I want you." I whispered into his ear while holding onto his neck.

"I want you too." He whispered back.

He rubbed my box and slowly stuck his long finger into me. I tucked my lips together trying not to let a moan escape, but failed as he picked up the pace. I felt the urge of having to pee and knew I was close to releasing. I took deep breaths trying to hold back. Just as I was about to buss he stopped. "Fuck" he said.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"I gotta go outside real quick to get a condom."

"Alright hurry up." I responded.

Aug surely returned with two condoms. I watched as he undressed again and slide the condom on, he was BLESSED!

I made him lie down as I climb on top of him. Easing down onto his member, once he was fully in I began to my move my hips at my own rhythm. I threw my head back, it was more than pleasure it was ecstasy. I felt another orgasm building up, but once again before I could release Aug stopped me.

He flipped us over and put my legs over his shoulders digging deep into my guts.

"Oooh." I moaned and shake as he continued to pound into me.

"Fuck, you tight as shit." Aug said.

Nearly a hour and multiple positions later I was now about to release my third nut. As he went in and out I couldn't help but scream as I squirted everywhere. I'm pretty sure I messed up Aug's ear drums with all my yelling, but that didn't matter at the moment.

With his eyes closed and biting on his bottom lip he let out a long grunt as I felt a rush of hot liquid fill the condom. He pulled out and went into the bathroom. I just sat there as my body relaxed and allowed me to fall fast asleep.