He's Mine

He might be doing you
But he's thinkin about me,
So baby think about another lover
And go find another brother.
I know he's my man
He's all in my hands
-Mokenstef

°Camila°
I leaned up against the counter eating my bowl of peaches as I watched Aug make a complete fool of himself. He was jumping on the dubsmash bandwagon. I watched as he jerked his neck and big head violently back and forth, his nostrils flared as he sang or should I yelled. His little baby dreads bounced a little.

I looked back at the time on the microwave which read 1:30am, "August Anthony Alsina Jr, if you don't find your chill and take your ass to bed." I said while putting the left over fruit into the refrigerator.

"Girl go on and find your life." He said while shooing me away.
I headed upstairs into his bedroom, getting comfy in bed. I watched TV for a little while before my eyes got heavy, I eventually drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I had been sleeping before I felt something wet against my ears.
"Wake up." Aug said as he licked my ear.

"August please leave me alone." I pulled the cover over my head, only for them to be completely taken off my body.
"I need you to twist my hair right quick." He smacked my exposed butt.

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Have you lost your mind? You had all day for me to this and you just now asking." I said very agitated.

"I ain' think about it then." He layed his head on my shoulder.

"Just put a hat on like you always do when you have a bad hair day." I said pushing his head away so I could turn over.

"Come on man, I get a shape up tomorrow and my shit need to be right. Actin' like its gon' take a long time." He shook me.

"It is cause you a nappy, tender headed lil boy. You a barber I don't understand why you never do it yourself."
He wouldn't let up so I had no other choice but to give in. The quicker I did it, the faster I would be back in bed.
-
"Ouch." He said jumping

"Oh my God, don't even start this."

"You being to rough." He whined.

"You just sensitive, shut up for once!" I said getting frustrated. Maybe I was a little harsh on his head tonight, but I didn't care at the moment.

Nearly thirty minutes later I was finally finished. I washed my hands and got back into bed, "Thank you. Wasn't eeem' that hard." He tried to mumbled the last part.

"Whatever, could of been had that done but you was to busy down there acting like you didn't have a brain in your head." I spread the covers out and laid down.
I heard him laugh before kissing me goodnight.
-
I got up and went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and exfoliated my face. August walked in half asleep, I watched him through the mirror as he lifted up the toilet seat and pulled his weiner out to pee. This man has gotten way to comfortable around me.
I finished up and turned on the shower, I stepped in and was about to close the door until I turned and saw a naked August getting in as well, "You can never shower alone huh?" I asked him
-

"Hi Camila, I didn't know you went to this gym."
I rolled my eyes and continued on with my workout.

"So what's life without my man in it? Sucks I know."
I breathed in and out trying to keep my composure.
"How many weeks are you? Like seventy two cause you been pregnant for forever." I asked looking at her.

"Don't worry about me and mines. I'm going to get to the point, you stay away from Odell you hear me?"

"I haven't talked to your "man" since he got jammed up in his web of lies, so what are you talking about?"

"His mom will be in town and I overheard her asking if he would contact you so you all could catch up, but you won't be attending that little lunch date now will you?"

I laughed at how pathetic she looked and sounded.
"I'll do as I please so that means if I want to lunch with them then I will do just that and another thing, everything you have now, I had already had boo so chill out cause I been there and done that."

"Yall were kids...you didn't know a damn thing about how to keep a man, let alone please him. He's not coming back to you."

"You're right, we were kids and I didn't know about any of those things but what Odell and I can both agree on is that we loved each other."

She looked absolutely disgusted.
"Ugh, love...I bet."

Chanel was getting on my nerves at this point. She had a whole ring on her finger and here she was, worried about little ole me.

"Yes..love, especially when he would fuck me behind. I loved the way he would take control by putting my hands behind my back. I couldn't do nothing but take that good dick, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

Chanel thought she was going to walk her funky ass up in here, interrupting my workout session and try and regulate some shit. She had the wrong bitch.

"Your nothing but a whore. I know what you're doing, but that's not going to happen."

I looked down at her stomach, "Whore huh? Funny you said that."
I paused before speaking again, "So who's baby is that?"

She quickly looked around to make sure no one was around to hear what I had just said, "How do you know about that?" She said lowly.

I gathered my things, "You should be a lot nicer to me ya know." I winked and left her looking stupid.

*Bloop! Secrets out! Chanel better pipe down.
More drama & surprises on the way*
Also check out my other book, Fight For What's Right, don't shleep on it plz