Baby Baby Baby

I can have any man that I want to
Time and place that I choose to
But I think you know that I'd rather be here with you
Yeah
That's actual and factual
You're the one I seem to run back to
Just to get me off
You got to love me, got to love me, got to love me
-TLC

°Camila°
"Come on August, I want that teddy bear!"
"Damn I'm trying, but my jump shot a lil dusty."

August and I were at the fair and he was currently trying to win me a huge bear but from the looks, I wouldn't be getting it.

The buzzer went off and Aug had only made three shots, "You should stick to cutting hair cause basketball...that ain't it chief."
"Man fuck that weak ass bear, I can buy you a better one anyways." He said pulling up his pants.

As we walked around I saw a sign that said funnel cakes. I couldn't resist a good funnel cake. "Aug look." I said while pointing to the sign
"Nooope, we haven't even ate yet and you want dessert, I don't think so."
"Plllleeeease. You owe me anyways..I never got desert the first night we went together." Tugging on his arm and giving him the big glossy puppy dog eyes.
"C'mon lil girl." He said grabbing my hand, making our way to the funnel cakes.

I sat down and greedily ate my funnel cake. I was paying Aug no attention and before I knew it a flash hit my face. "Why would you do such thing." I said looking up.
"That's what happens when you don't offer Young any food. Now check ya snap."

I pulled out my phone and saw the picture of me scarfing down the funnel cake the caption read, She hungry as shit #StillSexyTho

I gave him the stank eye, "don't forget I still got that picture of you half asleep from a couple of weeks ago." I said while finishing up my food.
"Aight, we even now. You ready ta' bounce? I'm hungry now."
"Yeah let's go."
-
"So I tol' my mama about cha." He said as we made our way to his car
"Why?"
"Cause you coo as shit and she kept asking me who was making me so happy."
A smile formed on my lips, "Awwwe so you mean to tell me that little ole me is making Mr.Alsina happy?" I said while pinching his side.
"Man dis shit corny, but yeah. She wanna meet you."
I stopped dead in my tracks, "But why? I'm just one of your friends, there's no need."

"I know, but that's the way my mama is. We try and get togetha every year around da' time Mel left us and she invited you, you down ta' ride?"

"Wait so you mean to tell me that I'll be meeting your whole family? I don't think I'm ready for that."
"Stop stressing.I like ya, so I know they gon' love you." He said grabbing my hand continuing to the car.

Getting into the car we were stopped as someone called out Aug's name. I put my seat belt on and looked out through the windshield seeing an unfamiliar female, she was a pretty girl, looked like she could be mixed with something and had long black box braids that went to her butt.
"Deja?"

"Can I speak to you really quick." She asked.
"I gotta be somewhere, what's up?"
"So you really doing this huh? She said while looking over at me.
"Deja, don't start this. You following a nigga or somethin?"
"No August. You brought her to the fair where everybody and they mama at this weekend. Stop questioning if I'm following you. Now answer this, did you tell her about all the bullshit you fed me? About how you could see us together? Does she even know about me better yet?"

"How many times we gotta talk about dis hea'? I tol' ya ass what was up!" He said slamming his car door, walking up to her.
"No you didn't tell me what was up. That bitch you been laid up under must got you confused. Does she know about you fucking us both?"
"You watch ya mouth, she aint got nothing to do with this."
"Oh so you protecting her too? And yes she does, ever since you met her you been running around chasing her, forgetting me, the bitch don't even want you, she just want your money."

I couldn't sit in the car and let her call me out my name any longer, let alone let her call me something that I wasn't, which was a gold digger.

"Excuse me, but you don't even know me to say the things you're saying. I'm my own woman, make my own money and own everything that I have. I don't care what you and August have going on, we're friends and none of that concerns me."
I said getting out the car, walking over to her and Aug.

"Oh really? Cause what I do know is that you out here creeping with a nigga who about to get married. Wait till Chanel drop that baby."

"Chanel is going to drop that baby and continue to play house. Fuck you and Chanel, and there's no need for me to creep with him because if I wanted Odell best believe I could have him. I see why you and Chanel friends, the both of you are looney and can't keep a man."

"You ain't got nothing on me. You think you doing something cause you got Aug chasing after you? I'm a bad bitch and you'll never truly have him as long as my body look this good." She said while running her hands up and down her model shaped body.
For her to be skinny she still had a nice little shape.

Deja was pretty as could be but she had no self-esteem and it was showing.
"Bless your heart, you should really get some self-esteem. You gotta coke bottle shape, but your pussy wack obviously if you out here chasing a man, so in other words, baby your soda flat. Now watch a boss bitch walk off with your "man".Come on Aug let's go." I said while getting back into the car with him following behind me.
-
"Damn you LEARNT ha' ass. I didn't know you was so fiesty." Aug said as we pulled out making our way to the restaurant.
"I just hate females like that. If you're going to speak on my name, make sure you speak facts...you sho know how to pick em."

"Man my brudda Trav introduced us. She was straight at first and had a nigga feeling like she was somebody I could settle down with until I saw her true colors. Aug ain' down the the controlling, clingy shit. I kept tellin her I didn't want a relationship, but she kept givin up the pussy, quick lil nut for ya boy."

"That's what got her out her acting a fool?" I looked over at him.

"You was cutting up in your feelings too, but she keep acting like that and I'mma have to invite her to my BBQ."

"BBQ?"
"Yea, block a bitch quickly."

I bust out laughing, "You a funny little guy, you know that but it's going to take more than a BBQ to keep her away."
Just then the car came to a stop. I looked out the window to see we were at Popeye's.
Ugh

"You ate what you wanted, now it's my turn." He said getting out the car.
-
I watched as Aug ate his food, for such a skinny man he could definitely throw down. Watching him eat made me full.
"I think all this food going to your head." I stared at him.
He laughed before speaking, "so whatcha trying to say is I gotta big head wit a lil body?"
"Pretty much." I shrugged.
"Das' coo cause all your food go straight to that ass while you talking." He said while wiping his greasy mouth with a napkin.
"Homegrown and even if it was flat, yall dumb niggas would still try and get with me." I shot back.
"You right, but what's up with Deja saying you outchea' creepin?"

"Its a long story. Just know its not true."
He looked down at his Rolex, We got nothin but time."

"Odell is a guy I've known since I was in pampers, we grew up together and eventually dated, but while in college things went downhill when his father got sick, and we went our separate ways. I hadn't seen nor heard from him until a few months ago."

"So what would make them think yal' fooling roun? He asked biting into his chicken leg.

"Idk. I seen Chanel, his finance at the nail salon once and he had said some things she didn't approve of or maybe she found out he asked me to meet up with him."
"That shit cray. He still have feelings you let me guess."
"Yeah."
"Well tell him he can get lost cause you mines now."
"And how you figure."
"Cause you spending all ya time wit Youngin."

I sat back and watched as August ate his food, what he was saying was true, but he didn't know that I still also had feelings for Odell.