Girl Talk

Girls talk about the booty too
About the way a brother is hangin' too
When you didn't think that nobody knew
You see the girls are talkin'
The girls are talkin'
-TLC

°Camila°
"I wanna do something new, something sexy." Lani said to me as we walked around the mall.
"Something like?" I asked completely confused about what she was talking about.

"I dunno, Ty and I have been together for a long time and I feel like our sex life might be getting boring."

"Has he said its boring or given you any hints?" I asked licking my ice cream cone.

"Not at all, I just have this gut feeling that's all."
"Well when August came from out of town I greeted him with a silk robe and sexy lingerie underneath. That nigga couldn't even last fifteen minutes."

"That's why you wasn't answering your phone when I tried to call you that night, too busy getting dicked down. How'd he react?"

"He couldn't keep his hands off of me, still begging me to do it again."
"Are you going to give it another shot?"
"No." I said rolling my eyes

"Why not?"
"Because I don't have the balls. I can never get frisky like that unless I've had some liquid courage."

"Ooooh, that explains."
"Explains what?"
"Uh nothing, let's go into this sex shop." She said pointing.

"So when you say spice it up, what exactly do you want?"
"I want something that's going to leave him speechless....something he least expected ya know?"

"Hmmm, try some dominatrix type thing, Tie his ass up and give it to him till he can't take it anymore." I said while examining the chains and whip set.
"You so nasty, but I love it!"
"What happened to that Tony guy?"

"Ugh, he couldn't even keep his dick up half the time. Talking about he had some kind of condition.

"Whaaat? I thought he could put it down in the bedroom by the way he talked.

"Hell no, the dick was trash."

"I see why you ran back to Ty so quick." I chuckled.
"He he he, real funny. From what I heard Mr.Augustine lays it down."

I smacked my teeth, "What that fool tell you?"
"Oh just about how you be up in that kitchen after and sometimes run." She laughed.
"Ugh, I hate you two."
"I'm sorry Camila, but you know Aug and I are like this." She said crossing her fingers.

"Whatever, more like you and Monica are."
It was the truth, ever since I had introduced the two they had been inseparable and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit jealous.

"Monica is a cool chick, and besides you always cooped up with long head."
-
As we walked around the store, Lani and I spotted a huge dildo. The sign said no horse playing, but we were two big kids and completely ignored it.
"Maybe you should buy some of these flicks and take some tips." I suggested.

Lani suddenly turned to me with a serious look, "What if I told you I was possibly............" She dragged on
"Spit that shit out!" I said getting agitated,
"Damn girl, you been around August too long, but what if I was into girls?"

"You didn't!"
She nodded her head and smiled a little. I knew I wasn't crazy, her and Monica had became a little to close in the past months. Monica was very open about her sexuality and I guess it was safe to say she had turned my best friend out.

"What was it like?"
"It was so good." I love Ty but a woman really does know what another woman wants."
"Well there you have it, have a threesome for a change. It's like every mans fantasy anyways." I said
"You're a fucking genius Millz."
"If you say so." I shrugged.
-
After grabbing a few items from the sex shop, Lani and I decided to head to the food court to enjoy some Chinese.

"I'm thinking about contacting my mom, I haven't heard from her."

"That's a good move on your part."

"Lani I'm tired of going through this. I just want to feel like a real mother and daughter."

"Trust me I know, but it has to work both ways and from what I see when she has a bottle in her hands the progress that you guys do make goes right out the window."

"I know.." I trailed off. Just then my phone rang. I answered,
"Yes August?"

"Where you at?" He asked
"I'm still with Lani."
I heard him kiss his teeth before speaking, "You comin' thru?"
"Didn't really plan on it."
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing."
"Lie again."
"What do you want anyways?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"I need to holla at cha' that's all."
"I'll see what I can do."
"Aight, peace."

I hung up the phone and returned to my meal.
"When you going to stop playing and be with that boy?"
I shrugged, "He's not ready."
"Girl only if you knew, but let's get out of here."
"Why? We just got our food." Her eyes looked from me to someone else. I followed and they landed on Odell and Chanel walking, she still hadn't dropped that baby.

"Ugh, yes let's go."