1

One hundred and two days since Naomi stepped foot back into the same city her university was located in. One hundred and two days since she walked away from the boy, who claimed he liked her but only used her to get into her pants. The same boy who said that she tormented his mind but yet had done the same to her.

Naomi arrived at her new house. She smiled. Second year already. Time really had been moving quickly.

She made her way into the house. She was met with the sound of the girls unpacking their stuff into their own rooms. She took no time in running up the stairs to see her new room. Her room was filled with her stuff from her last academic year, which she had moved in already, along with a bed, and walk in wardrobe space. She smiled at the idea of everyone unanimously deciding on giving her the biggest room because she needed the storage for her clothes. As everyone also wanted the opportunity to have their pick of her clothes as well. She had a room with a small balcony outside the window.

Hours passed by and all the girls had done it. They had unpacked. They were in their new home for the next year, possibly two if they didn't want to move out. Who knew what was going to happen? Some much happened in first year which she didn't expect. Goosebumps erupted all over Naomi's body at the memory of her last night of first year. No. He left her. He didn't deserve her to still be thinking of that night.

They all sat on the sofa watching Modern Family as all their phones went off. It was a message in their old joint flat group chat from Drew. They still used the group chat often, they all wanted to stay close with the boys. They had no reason not to. Well all of them but Naomi and Theo.

They hadn't spoken since that night. That night of sex. Where the two of them couldn't help but release every inch of frustration and anger they had for each other. They couldn't get enough of each other. But a misunderstanding lead to the end of anything further. They both thought the other had left. That they did not care. They hated the other, once again. That they had spent all that time, just to end up at the starting point all over again.

As Naomi basked in the thoughts of that night and the boy who had clouded her thoughts, she didn't realise the girls had agreed to seeing the boys.

"Naomi, why aren't you putting on your shoes?" Tiana asked

"Not feeling like seeing anyone tonight, got a fat headache coming on, you lot go on without me and tell the boys I said hi" Naomi smiled, holding her head

"Aww Naomi, you sure?" Eliza questioned

"Yeah, yeah don't worry about me, I'm pretty sure the boys are literally blasting their music right now so I won't be missing out on much" She laughed

"Yeah, you're right, we'll catch you up on all the gossip tomorrow" Tiana reassured

"You better" Naomi smiled, as she watched them leave

Liv took one last look at Naomi before she left. She was confused as to why she was avoiding the boys, she knew Naomi. Yes she got headaches but that never stopped her from meeting up with people. It definitely had something to do with Theo. She didn't know what had happened between them since the night she told Theo about Seb cause it wasn't her business. But she'll tell her in her own time.

Tiana also knew something was up but she didn't push it. She decided that she would talk to Theo when she got to the house. She didn't want to hear Elijah complaining to her anymore about how Theo wouldn't stop talking about Naomi in first year.

All of ten minutes later, the girls arrived at the boy's new house. It was a eight man house. It looked nice but obviously was already messy. The boys clearly couldn't keep anything clean, typical. The girls made their way into the house, once Charlie opened the door for them and they all greeted the girls after not seeing them for months.