8

'6 For 6' by Central Cee blasted through the speakers of the host's house. Naomi, Aimee and Tiana were all dancing in the middle of the open plan kitchen, with each other having a great night. It had been a couple of days since Naomi explained her feelings to Theo. They had been talking a bit, but not much due to uni work and football, but Theo made sure that she promised she'd spend more time with him in November, to which she rolled her eyes at his persistence and promised.

They had been at the party for a few hours and everything was going well. They had invited Liv and Eliza along with them, but Liv was spending Halloween this year in her hometown, with Joe, and Eliza already had plans with some people on her course. So it was just the three of them, amongst various dancing bodies in this house.

Naomi opted for a white lace bra and white pants, with a white sheer, midi length robe. Her hair was slicked up into a high ponytail, with a straight ponytail extension.

She was nervous to say the least. She had even contemplated not coming out tonight because of her outfit, but when Aimee and Tiana lined up the shots of tequila with salt and limes for her. She took them in no time, so that she could get the drunk confidence.

She hated tequila, but it was worth it.

Thank fuck, she thought, because around thirty minutes later the three of them were blasting Meg Thee Stallion in the house, taking pictures and videos for Snapchat without a care in the world. The boys including Ollie and Elijah then came over for a bit so they could have predrinks with the girls before they went their separate ways.

Theo, Elijah and Ollie had decided to dress up as the bank robbers from Money Heist. The rest were either characters from the purge or just put some fake blood on themselves and called it a night.

During the time everyone was together, Naomi had gone to her room briefly to fix her edges and Theo had followed her upstairs whilst everyone was busy, claiming he was going to the bathroom, so no one would be suspicious.

He had come up behind her in her mirror and whispered into her ear "you look so fucking sexy tonight" To which she started smiling at him. He then started to kiss her neck, causing her to whimper out of desperation of him to do something. To which he then laughed at her, saying "Careful there, wouldn't want you to get so wet your outfit is ruined" and walked away, not before saying "make sure no one touches what's mine tonight". Always teasing her, Naomi thought.

The group had gone their separate ways and it led them to where Naomi currently was, on the dance floor dancing to 'Post to Be' by Omarion.

Aimee and Tiana had turned away any boys who had tried to come up behind them and dance with them throughout the night. Naomi had done the same, but more inconspicuously, as she couldn't have Tiana and Aimee asking questions just yet. She'd tell them about Theo when she trusted him again.

Aimee and Tiana wore similar sets to Naomi's but in different colours and slightly less revealing due to their different body shapes.

As they were dancing, Tiana almost swung on someone, as she felt their hands around her waist. That was until she smelt a familiar cologne and knew it was her man.

"What are you doing here?" Tiana asked as she looked up at her boyfriend.

Elliot, Drew, Charlie, Cap, Morgan, Jack and Daniel said they were going out drinking tonight on a bar crawl instead of a party, whereas Ollie, Elijah and Theo were going to some boy called Jimmy's party. This wasn't Jimmy's this was Melissa's party, someone who was apart of the fashion society and offered up her house to throw the party in, so this was a shock to Tiana to find her boyfriend dancing with her.