23

"Baby, we can't" Theo rasped, against Naomi's neck.

"I want you so bad" she moaned, knowing that they couldn't but getting high together wasn't exactly the best idea. Especially since Aimee was knocked out and Ollie was probably too and then Elijah and Tiana had gone on a walk. Who knows for how long?

"I know baby, I know, I want you too" he sighed, wanting nothing more to not just move her thong to the side and fuck her everywhere in this room.

It was becoming harder and harder to not have her under him, but he also had that fear holding him back.

Naomi was the first to stop.

She lightly pushed Theo away from their close proximity so that he could understand she wanted to get down. So that they could have space.

Theo made no objections and put her down on her feet. She moved away from him, but Theo stayed still.

He stayed practically glued to the wall as he watched her walk around his second bedroom.

Theo watched her with hooded eyes as she stepped further away from him. Thank fuck one of them was being sensible today, because he didn't know if he would of lasted much longer with her moaning in his ear like that.

Just her moans alone were something else.

Well he thought she was being sensible, until she walked across the room. His eyes were following her body as she turned around and looked at him.

She smiled at him as she toyed with the hem of her crop top.

She slowly pulled off her top.

Then took off her flares.

Then unclasped her bra, sliding it off of her arms, letting it fall to the floor.

Then pulled off her underwear.

He was frozen. In a trance. The trance of Naomi in her naked glory. His heart was beating out of his chest.

No.

He had to stand his ground.

Don't move a foot and then nothing will happen.

He watched her climb onto his bed. He saw her lay back, her legs open wide for him to see. How she had her head turned to look at him, her eyes locked onto his, as she slipped a finger into her wetness.

"I-if we can't have sex...t-then you can watch me touch myself" she breathed out, inserting a finger into herself.

Naomi knew if she let him actually touch her, even if it was just him fingering her, she wouldn't let him stop, she wouldn't let him stop after that. She would crave more. She would want him inside of her and she couldn't have that. Not yet, she needed to stay in this position right now.

Their first time together after however long couldn't be when they were both disoriented and high. Yes high sex was good, but she wanted to remember every last bit of it, have her mind clear, have her body crave his touch normally. And she was pretty sure he knew she wanted that and he wanted that too.

"F-fuck Theo, it feels so good" she panted, speeding up

Theo had to pinch himself. He was dreaming, right? He knew Naomi was freaky but her just letting him watch her touch herself was something else.

He saw how she had her lip pulled in between her teeth, attempting to contain her moans as she was bucking her hips to let her fingers dive deeper inside of herself.