18

After downing around ten different cocktails, Naomi was fucked. She was quite literally drunk out of her mind. She was slurring her words. Not even able to speak coherently. But then again, she wasn't the only one.

Tiana and Aimee were the same. Aimee was sat at the table shouting about wanting dick. Naomi was laughing at her and Tiana was posting on her main Snapchat story, letting everyone know that those two were her bestfriends and they were all very drunk. They were probably disturbing the entire bar right now, but they didn't care. They were enjoying themselves.

Bottomless brunch. At first it was just a suggestion from Aimee because the girls hadn't had a good night out yet with uni work consuming them and then it quickly became reality, but none of them thought it would turn out like this.

It had been a few weeks since Naomi's and Theo's talk about their future. They hadn't really brought it up since, but they were still going strong. They were still at the kissing stage of their relationship, because they knew if they did more, they wouldn't stop and Tiana's only rule for them would be broken. They wanted to make this relationship work and if not having sex was it, then they'd do just that.

Suddenly, it was as if a light bulb appeared above Aimee's head and she remembered she had a boyfriend.

Immediately, she grabbed her phone and called him, turning on her seductive voice in order to get him to come as soon as possible and pick her up and fuck her until she couldn't walk. Something she knew he wouldn't say no to.

Tiana and Naomi watched on, not in shock, but admiration. When Aimee wanted something, she got it. Ollie could never say no to her.

Tiana on the other hand would of loved to do what Aimee just did, but it was always Elijah who initiated sex for them. Not because she didn't want to, but because she was still a bit shy in that department. Elijah was her first. But they sure did do it a lot, but just not enough in Tiana's opinion. Elijah was still very cautious around her, he didn't want to pressure her, but little did he know how much she wanted him to.

"Do it" Naomi slurred, looking at Tiana's hand wanting to text Elijah but she didn't.

"I can't" she sighed

"Fine, I will" Naomi smiled as she grabbed Tiana's phone.

Tiana - I want you to come and pick me up from Turtle Bay right now and fuck me so good. I want to fuck in the backseat of your car, in the kitchen, in the shower, and finally in your bed. I want you so bad. I want yzjsjfnfirjjdfjr

Naomi pressed send before she even got to finish as Tiana tried to snatch the phone out of hand, causing a random bunch of letters to interrupt the middle of the paragraph.

"Naomi!" Tiana gasped as she read over the paragraph

"Tiana, I didn't even get to write the good bit, so I don't know why you're all acting shocked. It could of been a lot more detailed" Naomi laughed

"Shit!" Tiana exclaimed as she noticed Elijah texting back. The three dots appearing and then disappearing.

Naomi peered over at the phone and smiled at Elijahs reply.

Elijah - Baby I know you went to bottomless brunch today, so you're clearly drunk, but if you really want that then just tell me and I'll be there picking you up in no time. Tell me that's what you want.

Tiana - I want that. I really want that.

Elijah - Say no more, I'll be there in fifteen

"Oh my god!" Tiana whispered as she just realised what she got herself into