10

Theo wasn't lying when he told the boys he was persistent with Naomi. He hadn't stopped calling her phone ever since the shitshow that was Halloween night. Where the two of them had both kissed someone else who wasn't each other. Where they were both hurting.

At least she agreed to meet, he thought to himself.

He paced his room as he anticipated her arrival. He had just gotten back from talking to the boys. He didn't know if she would show up. If she didn't, he was definitely climbing up onto her balcony. He wanted to talk to her and he wasn't taking no for answer. He wouldn't allow this to be the end of him and Naomi, all because of a girl wanting to get revenge on her boyfriend.

Suddenly, there was a knock at his window. He knew it was her.

Walking over to his balcony, he was met with a very disinterested Naomi.

"Baby I'm-"

"Save it Theo, just tell me why you kissed her" she interrupted, walking past Theo into his room and sitting on his bed.

"I-" he started, following after her and sitting down next to her

"Actually, let's start with, would you of even told me if I never walked in on you?" She hissed, getting up and moving away from him because she knew he'd touch her to make her weak and forgive him easily

"Naomi, can I talk?" He asked, watching her keep a safe distance away from him. It was annoying. He just wanted to reach out and touch her, but he knew he couldn't.

"Yes, talk away. I've given you enough time to come up with a successful lie to attempt to convince me you didn't kiss her, even though I saw it" she laughed bitterly

"I'm not lying to you when i tell you this. I walked into the bathroom that night because I obviously needed a piss and all the boys had directed me to that one. I ended up going inside the toilet and find Melissa crying her eyes out, sat on the bathroom floor. I obviously know her through Jimmy and she's a nice girl so I comforted her because why was she crying at her own party. She then told me that she literally walked in on Jimmy shagging another girl in her bed and kicked both of them out and had been crying in the bathroom ever since"

"Okay but that doesn't explain why you kissed her" she pointed out, watching Theo stand on the other side of his room

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. I was there with her for a while and she must of gotten the wrong idea because she kept saying things like 'whoever is my girlfriend is a lucky girl' and i was smiling, thinking of you and then she starts saying that 'I'm so nice', then next thing I know she's jumping onto me and kisses me. Maybe it was because she saw me smiling, thinking that I was smiling at her when I was really thinking of you"

"I was just about to push her off of me because I'm with you and I like you, and then suddenly you open the bathroom door"

"So she kissed you because she wanted to get with a 'nice' guy who wasn't like Jimmy and in a sense wanted to get revenge on him because you're on the same team with him?" She reiterated

"Exactly, baby" he stressed walking towards her

"I still can't believe you Theo" she revealed, as she moved away from his close proximity, tugging on the sleeves of her oversized hoodie and hugging herself

"I promise you" he reassured, noticing her movements. He knew that she only did that action when she was nervous or upset and he hated the fact that he was the cause of it

"I'll make it up to you. I will." He stressed, watching her downcast eyes finally look up at him with hurt and uncertainty swirl around in them.

"And to answer your other question, I'm going to be honest with you. I don't know if I would of told you that she kissed me because it didn't mean anything. I didn't even kiss her back. So no, I don't think I would of told you" he admitted, wanting to be fully truthful with her.