E P I L O G U E

One month later

Hearing his phone ringing, he accepted the call without looking at the caller ID, only to be surprised at what he heard on the other end of the line. Someone he didn't expect.

"Hi" she whispered over the phone, answering the call.

"Hi" he croaked out, clearing his throat because this had to be a dream. She wouldn't call. There would be no way.

"Theo-" He could almost hear the smile in her voice, but the crack at the end of it, made him realise that she wasn't happy, she was upset

"Baby?" He questioned, hoping that she'd respond to his name for her, only her

"Please" she sniffled, "Please just stay on the phone"

"Can I ask why?" He asked quietly, hoping That deep down nothing terrible had happened to her. She sounded so low. So down. So not herself. Not her. Not his girl.

He heard her take a sharp breath in as she shakily exhaled.

God, the anticipation was getting to him but he didn't want to snap and ask her to just tell her what the hell was going on or else he'd probably scare her away

"I can't sleep" she finally said, "I havent slept since..." she didn't want to finish her sentence but she knew she had to, "Since we ended, I keep tossing and turning, but I just want you. I know I shouldn't. I know it, but I- I just. Fuck, I need you with me. Theo I need you"

"Baby...." he sighed because she couldn't be calling him like this. She shouldn't of been calling him.

He was the one who did something wrong

He was the one who walked away.

He was the one who made a mistake-

"I can't do this Theo, I need you" she breathed out, just needing him

"I-" he paused not knowing what to say

"I love you Theo" she said once again and it was just like that day all over again.

Theo shook his head. He just couldn't deal with her saying those three words to him after everything

After he left her.

"I love you Theo" she repeated

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I" was the last thing Theo heard before he gasped for air, having his eyes snap open, only for his chest to be rising and falling heavily in his sweaty state.

A dream.

Another dream.

A dream about her.

About the girl he betrayed. The one he hurt. The one he knew he wasn't good for him and yet there she was, in his dreams.

"Shit" Theo cursed, hating that he even in his sleep state, he was still thinking of her, wanting her.

Running his hand through his dishevelled bed head, Theo pulled the covers off of his body and began to make his way to the bathroom.

He needed to, especially after his bed was soaked with sweat.

Yes, sweat because these so called dreams he was having about Naomi, were practically nightmares with how he felt about the entire situation. How he ripped his own heart out leaving her, doing that to her and how he tore and took her heart out with him.

With what he did.

What he said.

Turning the nozzle and stepping under the hot water, Theo sighed to himself. He needed to get out of this mindset. He needed to get over her.