30

Ending the call with Naomi, Theo sighed at the girl he got to call his. Wow, he never wanted to let her go.

Leaving the Elijah's room, he made his way to the kitchen.

Putting his plate into the sink, Theo was met with Mrs Parker in the kitchen, who had an arrangement of fruits infront of her, along with a large knife.

"Theo, something wrong sweetie?" She asked looking up at the boy.

"I'm fine Mrs Parker" he smiled

"No you're not, you look stressed, sit down at the counter top and talk to me"

"It's nothing Mrs Parker"

Kissing her teeth Carmen, gave Theo a look to tell him not to even bother objecting, nodding her head towards the stool at the countertop again.

"Spill" she stated, as she began cutting up an assortment of fruits

Theo immediately walked over to the stool knowing not to disobey Mrs Parker, Elijah's mum and began to watch her cutting up the pineapple.

"I said spill Theo, don't make me force it out of you like I've done with everything Elijah doesn't tell me"

Theo sighed. Mrs Parker, was truly becoming a mother figure to him and he didn't want to earn a punishment from her because he knew she would treat him like one of her own. She already did within taking him in during Christmas.

He was grateful.

"There's this girl" he started

"May I see her?"

Theo got out his phone and began scrolling through his Snapchat memories to find a photo of Naomi. He managed to find one of her during bonfire night, where she was laughing looking at her sparkler.

He turned his phone around and showed Mrs Parker.

"She's very pretty" Carmen smiled

"I know" Theo returned the smile, taking a moment to admire Naomi in the picture

"So you like her and don't know how to talk to her?" She asked

"No it's much more complicated than that"

Theo went to go on, but didn't exactly want to tell Mrs Parker his and Naomi's story all the way from the beginning, till now, because he'd have to add in their sexual history as it wouldn't make sense other wise.

"Okay go on" she gestured as she noticed him hesitate and close his mouth before he could talk.

"I can't..."

"Boy, I already know you're having sex. I don't know why you're acting shy about it. Now tell me what's so complicated about this girl and you"

Theo raised his eyebrows at Mrs Parker very bluntly saying that she didn't care if there were explicit details of his and Naomi's story, she just wanted to know everything.

"Okay so..." Theo started as he began to explain everything

After around ten minutes of Theo explaining the story, he finally finished.

"I wanna meet this girl" Carmen stated

"I guess you can, but there would be no reason for her to come to London to your house-" Theo pointed out, knowing that Mrs Parker wanted to see if she approved of Naomi.

"I'll throw a party at some point, don't worry Theo, I have my ways. A mother always does" she laughed

"Mrs Parker-" he started, getting back onto the topic of his concern with Naomi because now he'd started to talk about it, he wanted to spill everything.