7

As Theo was in the shower, Naomi changed into some pyjamas. Much to Theo's disappointed, she had managed to convince him to let them shower separately, because she actually wanted to be able to walk tomorrow. This then caused Theo to have the cockiest grin on his face, which to then Naomi slapped his arm and teased him by slowly undressing infront of him, just to show him exactly what he couldn't have and then locked the bathroom door after her, so he couldn't get in.

She debated on rolling a blunt to smoke with him so she could talk to him easier, but decided not to. This was the first full day she had spent with him sober and she wanted to get to know him, without it turning into sex. Which they had already done but now she was somewhat ready to talk to him about things. She wanted to be fully engaged in the conversation. She wanted them to actually talk through things for the first time, especially after what Ollie told her about Seb.

As Naomi managed to find the boxers she was meant to return to Theo weeks ago after she washed them, she heard the bathroom door open, meaning that he was coming back into her room any moment now.

Getting back into bed, Naomi was met with a very wet Theo, walking in with a towel hung loosely around his waist. She watched a single drop of water drip down from his hair, onto his chest and trickle down his body, sculpting out his abs and down to his belly button and then onto his happy trial, which led to his v-line and disappeared under the towel, much to her disappointment.

"Enjoying the view?" he smirked with his eyebrow cocked up

Naomi rolled her eyes at her being caught basically letting her hormones take over.

She looked back over at him, wondering why he hadn't taken the clean boxers from her, when she watched him loosen his towel and begin to walk stark naked around her room

"Theo!"

"What? You're the one who was already undressing me with your eyes so I just made it easier"

"I really don't need to see your dick swinging around"

"Well deal with it baby cause I don't have any clothes at yours"

"Well if you would of given me the chance to say, here" she said as she passed him his boxers from the night she stayed at his a couple of weeks ago

After finally pulling on his boxers and drying himself, he got into bed with Naomi.

"So are you going to tell me why you were acting so off with me today?"

"You don't understand how many times I wanted to just go over to you and pick you up and spin you around when I won tonight"

"I wanted to hug you, touch you. But I knew I couldn't and even if i could, you seemed so pissed off with me" he confessed, lightly trailing his hand along Naomi's arm

"I'm not pissed, I wasn't pissed. I was nervous" she admitted

"Nervous, why? Because Aimee said this was a date?"

"No" she laughed

"Because I found out something which shocked me" she explained

"Okay, what was so shocking that it made you nervous around me?"

Naomi turned over to fully look at Theo, with his arm propped up, holding his head, whilst he looked at her.

"You beat up Seb"

"Yeah, I did" he answered, even though it wasn't a question

"How did you find out?" He asked

"Ollie told me"

"Why didn't you tell me yourself" she asked

"Truth be told, I ran over to yours as soon as I did it to tell you, but Liv told me you had left about an hour before to go home for the rest of term two"