52

Stumbling into the house, with her lips connected with his as her legs were wrapped around his waist, Naomi was shocked that they even had managed to make it this far. 'This far' as in this far into the house, alone because of their car journey.

In all honesty, she thought that Theo was going to take her in his car, with the way that his jaw was tightly clenched the entire journey, and how he wouldn't even let her touch him because he warned her that if she did, he'd do something he'd regret - which she soon found out through her confused expression that he meant he'd regret fucking her in his car instead of a bed after their date - which wasn't what he wanted for her. He wanted things to be special, romantic and as normal as it could be for the two of them with their messiness.

Somehow making it upstairs with their lips still connected, Theo kicked Naomi's bedroom door shut, walking them over to her bed and sitting down on it, with Naomi still in his arms.

Breaking the kiss momentarily to say something, Theo looked back into Naomi's wild eyes, swimming with lust and smiled, "Don't even think about taking off this dress because the moment you walked down those stairs in it I could only dream about how I was gonna make you cum whilst wearing it...Are you going to make my dreams come true tonight?"

"Yes" she breathed out, rocking her hips against his crotch as the friction gave her some kind of relief, "oh god yes Theo, anything for you" she moaned out tugging on his hair as she was itching for him to touch her

"Good girl" he whispered, as her head fell back, allowing him more access to the expanse of her neck

"Fuck" she breathed out as Theo's lips were everywhere and focusing on one place all at once.

"Fuck baby, look at the mess you've made" he said as he looked down at his jeans where she'd been sat, a pool of her arousal left there

"I'm sorry" she whispered, growing embarrassed of how wet she got for him and now she'd ruined his jeans

"Don't you dare apologise" he spoke, gripping her chin to look into his eyes as she was looking away in embarrassment, "Don't ever apologise" he groaned hoarsely

"Okay" she nodded just in time as Theo feverishly reconnected their lips, holding Naomi's hips in a tight grasp making her rock against his errection even more

"Yes" she said breathlessly in between their heated battle of their tongues, "fuck, yes" she panted feeling like she could cum from this alone as Theo knew her body so well

He was kissing her, touching her, guiding her, talking to her and it was all so good.

"All this, just for me" he whispered breathlessly, not being able to get over Naomi was his

"Just you" she breathed out, practically moaning and yet Theo hadn't touched her where she wanted him to yet

"So fucking beautiful" he hummed, taking in every inch of Naomi as he scanned over her figure outlined by the silk dress still attached to her, but dishevelled as her right strap had fallen to her elbow, letting her chest almost spill but her nipple was still hidden. How the bottom of the fabric was pushed to one side so that the slit showed her sex.

Seeing this as her opportunity to reconnect her lips with Theo as she hadn't felt his touch in what felt like forever but was really only around a minute, Naomi leaned forward - only for Theo to grab her hips and and flip them over so that she was now laying underneath him whilst he grinned at her.