32

Naomi watched Theo move around the kitchen with ease as he whipped them up dinner.

She was surprised.

Surprised that he could cook.

Surprised that he knew his way around a kitchen.

Surprised that he always remembered to ask her if she had eaten.

Wow, Theo really was the full package.

He could cook, he spoiled her, respected her, had good dick and to top it off, good looks.

Maybe she was a bit harsh with the whole, 'I don't do relationships thing'.

Wait, what am I thinking? Theo doesn't do them. We're already together, we just have no title. There's no need for a title. But, maybe I want one with hi-.

Shaking those thoughts out of her head, Naomi headed up stairs to change into some of Theo's clothes to be more comfortable.

She came back downstairs in an oversized hoodie of his, with a pair of his joggers.

"Foods ready" he smiled at her wearing his clothes, "Fuck, baby you look cute"

"Thank you. You don't mind do you?"

"Nah, what's mine is yours"

Naomi smiled as she grabbed the plate and walked over to the sofa to eat it.

She placed the plate down on the coffee table, so she could sit down and cross her legs over, placing a pillow in her lap, to put the hot plate over.

Cutting into the lasagna, Naomi was hit with the steam flowing out of the hot dish and smiled at the smell accompanying it.

Let's see if it tastes as good as it looks.

Placing the fork into her mouth and beginning to chew, Naomi hummed in satisfaction of the home cooked feel of the lasanga.

She did a small happy dance of the taste of the dish and took no time in putting another forkful in her mouth.

"Baby slow down" he laughed at Naomi chewing

"It's so good though" she admitted, covering her mouthful of food, as Theo shook his head smiling at her.

He watched her continue to eat, smiling at the taste of the lasagna.

Maybe the boys were right in that he should of cooked this for her earlier.

"Naomi"

"Hmm?"

"You're moaning" he pointed out, knowing he had heard her let a moan out when she had her first taste of the lasagna, but now it was getting more frequent and harder for him to ignore.

"I can't help it, it tastes soo good" she exaggerated, having another forkful, moaning at the taste once again

"Fuck" Theo sighed, getting up from his seat and going into the kitchen to eat because he couldn't deal with Naomi moaning like that.

"Theo!" Naomi called after him, as he walked away

"I'm gonna eat in the kitchen, it's fine" he said

Naomi frowned at him leaving, but she knew he had his reasons. She genuinely couldn't help but moan at the taste, she didn't even know he could cook like that.

Finishing up her meal, Naomi carried her plate over to the kitchen sink, washing it up.

Once she was done, she turned around and set her eyes on Theo.