34

"Happy birthday Naomi!" Everyone shouted as Naomi finally had the blindfold around her eyes removed.

Blinking several times to refocus her eyes and adjust to the light again, Naomi couldn't help but let her jaw drop as she spun around, seeing that Liv had organised for them all to come to the winter funfair.

"Oh my gosh Liv!" Naomi screamed

"I knew you'd like it" Liv smiled as she ran over and hugged Naomi

"I remembered hearing some girls in my lecture talking about this funfair that happens every year, so I thought why not come for your birthday" Liv explained

"Well thank you for organising this, I know it must of been hard with everyone's different schedules" Naomi smiled as she looked up at their entire group of their old joint flat, along with Ollie, Elijah and Aimee.

"Well everyone knew they had to be free for your birthday" Liv laughed, remembering how easy it was to get everyone together, it was just Naomi who was always business in all honesty.

"Alright, happy birthday Naomi, hope you have an amazing day but I'm gonna go to that ride over there, before the line gets any longer" Elliott rushed out, calling Cap, Jack and Morgan along with him.

Naomi watched them leave as Elliott blew her a kiss, to which she playfully rolled her eyes in response.

"You alright Naomi?" Drew asked as he stepped forward opening his arms

"Yeah" she smiled, accepting his embrace

"I can't believe how quickly uni is flying by, you're already twenty years old, it still feels like last week when I walked into the flat unpacking my stuff for first year, meeting you and Liv for the first time"

"I know, it's going too quickly" Naomi smiled, stepping away from Drew to realise she was eighteen when she met him and now she was twenty.

"And my hug" Charlie rushed out before Naomi could protest the amount of hugs she was giving tonight, "You're lucky I haven't pushed you off of me Charlie" Naomi mumbled as he squeezed her.

Laughing at her, Charlie couldn't help it. "You're like my little sister, you'll definitely be getting more hugs from me at some point, but me, Drew and Daniel are off to the stalls because I'm determined on winning a fish for the house"

"Good luck with that" Naomi laughed as she watched the three boys walk off into the distance

"Okay so me and Eliza, Ollie and Aimee have all decided that we're going on the swings together, you wanna come?" Liv asked Naomi as she noticed their group was getting smaller and smaller.

"Umm I think that someone wants to spend some alone time with me tonight so I'll be with him, but definitely text me if you're going on the bumper cars because that's one of my favourites" Naomi smiled as Liv nodded, understanding completely

Naomi turned around to find Theo waving goodbye to Elijah and Tiana as they went to do their own thing tonight.

It was just the two of them.

"Happy birthday baby" he smiled as he leant down and kissed her forehead

"Thank you Theo" she smiled. She couldn't help it, his smile was so infectious, especially with the way he was looking at her.

"So where do you wanna go first?" He asked, walking behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist

"I don't know, you decide since you're the one who was complaining about barley seeing me" she laughed, remembering how after her visited her at her internship, the two of them barley saw each other besides through FaceTime calls and Theo was getting annoyed at their conflicting schedules.