48

Backing two paracetomols and massive gulp of water, Naomi focused her eyes on the pitch infront of her.

It was the next day after the party and she was slightly hungover, but she wasn't missing Theo's match because of a headache. It was her first match as his girl, well technically but they hadn't spoken since the Charlie incident. Well they could've - she didn't really remember much from last night besides a lot of dancing and singing to get her mind off of her shitty situation where she wanted nothing more than to dance with Theo but couldn't because of Charlie.

The match had started around forty minutes ago and she couldn't be happier for the team, they were doing great and she could see major improvements from them since the match she watched them play back in first year. She was cheering for them, well mainly Theo.

She couldn't take her eyes off of him, how he effortlessly sprinted after the ball, communicating well with the boys and knew his team like the back of his hand. Low-key it was a turn on for her.

Noticing him, running around she took note of the last name on his back. It was clearly Italian. It was 'Venturi'.

Ven-tur-i, she spelled out in her head.

All this time I didn't even know his last name.

Well it wasn't like she had ever asked for it, but she thought that she would of at least seen it on his football shirt before. Well speaking of his football shirt, she had never actually seen it in his wardrobe before - despite the numerous times she had gone through it, searching for a outfit to steal from him, she'd never once seen it. It was as if he was hiding it. As if he wasn't proud of the shirt.

Maybe he wasn't...maybe because of his dad and the connotations of his last name. Wait, but his dad isn't Italian - so how does that work? Wait, did he change his last name to his mother's maiden name because of him?

It was official, Naomi understood Theo, without even having to talk to him.

She had texted him before his match, wishing him good luck but she hadn't gotten a reply probably because he was busy, but she hoped he wasn't ignoring her because of the Charlie-Elliott-Truth-or-Dare situation.

Speaking of the devil, Naomi noticed Charlie coming back from the bathroom and took this as her opportunity to talk to him.

"Charlie" Naomi called out, dragging his arm so that he'd follow her to a quieter place

Finally making it towards the food area, Naomi let go of Charlie's arm, turning toward him to confront him.

He has no say over her life, especially not her sex life. He can't stop her from seeing Theo. And he can't tell Elliott and Drew just because he he felt like it was his place - when it wasn't.

Naomi and Theo were going to tell everyone else about them when they felt like it was right.

"Naomi I-" Charlie started to explain to her that she didn't need to have this conversation with him but was quickly shut up by her when she gave him a glare.

"Shut the fuck up Charlie and listen to me, and listen to me carefully, okay?" She stated, asking a rhetorical question, because she wasn't letting him walk all over her today. She was going to say what she needed to say and he was going to have to make peace with it.

"Okay so I know you don't approve of me and Theo but that doesn't mean that I don't like him. That I don't think that me and him work. Yes, you may think that I'm only using him to get over the shitshow that last year was and he charmed me into my pants, but trust me when I say me and him are much more complicated than that"