36

"And another one here" The officer stated as he guided Theo's thumb print onto the sheet of paper.

The station was anything but unordinary. The same as any other station; the dreary feeling of the dark waiting area. The constant beeping of walkie talkies, notifying passing officers of a new incident they could choose to go to. The loud shouts of drunken men and women in the station, who had also been detained. The officers who walked around like zombies, clearly tired of this same routine day in and out, and feeling even worse because it was a Friday - the start of the weekend - the busiest time for a police officer.

And last, but not least the corridor, which Theo now was walking down to be taken to one of the cells.

He wasn't expecting any less from when he was pushed into the back of the police car, but the least they could of done was cleaned up his hands, instead they were stained red with Sebastian's blood.

On the way through the corridor, him and the officer were stopped by another one of his colleagues.

"Smith, what's this one in for?" The new officer asked as he looked Theo up and down, knowing he definitely wasn't one of the regulars who would get detained there

"He looks no older than twenty, I know it's a Friday night and all, but mate it's not even one am yet" He continued as he unscrewed his water bottle cap, lifting it to his lips to take a sip

"You know that funfair, over on 'Diamond Green'... Yeah this one was in a bit of a fight, one sided" Smith, the officer, who was leading Theo to the cell told the other one

"Can see that...The boy doesn't have a single scratch on him" He pointed out, "Well, besides those knuckles, those are definitely gonna swell. What does the other guy look like?"

"Worse on the scene, but I've been told he's fine, just a broken nose and rib..." Officer Smith explained as the other officer gritted his teeth in pain of imagining that "He's been cleaned up and staying in the hospital for a night or two, just to be precautious"

"So I'm assuming this one here is just in for the night?"

"Yep...Only for tonight though, officer Kaur spoke to the other guy and he's fine, not pressing charges at all"

Seb knows not to, or else they'll know what he did to Naomi

"You taken his belongings?" The other officer asked, to which he waved a small clear plastic bag with Theo's phone, wallet, belt, keys and shoelaces were in

They even took his drawstring from his hoodie, just incase.

Without even having to ask, Officer Smith placed the bag in the other's hands, knowing it was routine for them to give it to the other in passing as it would make it easier to file.

"Wait" Theo interrupted

"Yeah?" Officer Smith asked, having this be the first time Theo had spoken since telling him his name to put on the forms when he was doing his paperwork

"Can I get something from the bag?" Theo asked

"I can't allow that"

"It's just a picture, I need the picture, please?"

"Okay" The new officer passed Theo the bag back, with the both of them watching him intently as he fumbled around with his wallet, pulling out a Polaroid picture.

"Happy?" Officer Smith asked

"Yeah" Theo mumbled

"Alright then, I'll leave you to it Smith, cell five is empty" The other officer called out, walking away